Thanos party

Thanos POV
I can't wait to throw my party. This is gonna be perfect but first let me give (y/n) her gift. (Y/n) is gonna look so fucking sexy in these.

I can't wait to see (y/n) long toes in these shoes

I can't wait to see (y/n) long toes in these shoes. I just want to lick them...I have a massive boner now, I guess I'll just have to jack off.

*Time Skip*

Your POV

I walked in to see Thanos holding a box. He turned around and looked at me with a goofy smile on his face. "I got you something special" he says to me while smiling. He then got up and handed me the box. " I'll see you at the party this evening." He said. He gave me a kiss and walked out the room. I opened the box and it was the most horrendous shoes I've ever seen, 'I guess I'll wear these if it makes him happy,' I sigh and laid down to take a nap before the big evening.

*Time skip to the Party*

Thanos POV

I looked over at the clock and still no sign of (y/n). "Have you seen (y/n) anywhere? She is supposed to be here by now." I ask squidward. "No sire, but I'll keep my eyes out," he responded. I sigh and walk away. Then I walk around talking to the party guest when I look over and see (y/n) 'wow she looks amazing in those shoes, I should be a damn fashion icon. Wait who is that guy she's talking too?' I thought to myself, I felt myself getting more and more irritated. Who is this guy? Why is she talking to him?? I walk closer to get a better Idea and it looks like...ANT MAN?! HOW DARE SHE EVEN THINK ABOUT SPEAKING TO HIM?! HOW DID HE GET OUT OF MY PORTAL?! I have so many questions and I am so angry that she is speaking to him. As my body feels with rage I see her hug him and I just lose my shit. That's it!! I'm going to destroy her!! She's such a whore!! I can't stand feeling this way, so I decided to drink and go see my other guest, but it is not over with her, I will get my revenge with (y/n).

(Y/n) POV

I wake up to someone sitting next to me in bed, my room is so dark I can't tell who it is. "Thanos?!? Who is this?!" I scream. "No it is no other than I! AntMan!" He responded firmly. I feel my heart start to race "well what are you doing here?" I ask confused. "I am here to get my payback. If you decide to help me then you can live, if not, well let's just say bad things will happen." He says to me. So here's the deal, I refuse to expand into that oafs asshole. I don't know why everyone keeps trying to make me do that but it will not happen! Instead you're going to help me kill him!" He yells at me while getting up to turn on the light. "Now get ready and I'll go over the plan."

AntMan POV

As I'm watching (y/n) get ready I realize why Thanos went after her. She has the sexiest toes ever and that ass is almost as big as Captain America's. "I'm ready" (y/n) says annoyed. "So here's the deal, you're his weak spot. Once you're out of the picture I know I can end him. So when we get there walk over and talk to me and I'm going to give you something to put in his drink; it'll make him fall asleep, and then I'll take care of the rest. Then after that you're going to come wait with me till I finish him." I told her sternly. "Whatever" she says while walking out the door.

(Y/n) POV

I really can't believe how dumb AntMan is. I mean if he really thinks this will work then so be it. I don't even care anymore.
We finally get to the party and I walk in and see AntMan standing there looking dumb as hell. I mean he's wearing business casual and it is embarrassing to even be seen with him. I walk over to him and he hands me a little vial filled with some liquid. "Now go put it in his drink you slut." He tells me. I got so furious. Nobody. And I mean NOBODY calls me a slut. I was down to kill Thanos till then. Now I'm not going to do it. "Ok, I'll go put it in his drink." I tell him lying of course. I look around and see Thanos talking to some bitch wearing a short red dress, high black heels, and long brown hair. He hugs her while making eye contact with me. 'If he thinks he can make me jealous he's pathetic, I mean she can have him. He's built like an elephant foot so I'm not really losing anything here.' I thought to myself. I decide to walk up to him anyways.

Thanos POV

While talking to this random bitch I make eye contact with (y/n). I'm so pissed at her I'll do anything to make her jealous. "Hey babe" (y/n) says flirtatiously. "Go away whore I'm with my new bitch" I tell (y/n) rudely. She rolls her eyes and tells me she needs to talk to me. "Fine, get lost Lindsey" I tell the brunette with the red dress. I walk over with (y/n) to a closet nearby and we go inside.

AntMan POV

Oh fuck me, I see (y/n) and Thanos walk in a closet and I know it's all ruined. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck.' I whisper to myself. I knew I shouldn't have trusted that dumb bitch. I better leave and go be a disappointment to everyone else, yet again I'll be made fun of. You know I try my best to make everyone happy but it never matters. Whatever, I decide to leave quickly before Thanos tries and catches me. I chose to shrink down and wait for my Uber to pick me up.

(Y/n) POV

Thanos agreed to go talk to me and we go inside some closet. "Why the FUCK were you talking to AntMan?! You're a fucking traitor for that, I ought to never talk to you again. I gave you my love and that's what you do?! Fuck you you dumb bitch." He yells at me while gritting his teeth in anger. "Oh calm down you big oaf. I came to tell you what happened, but if you're gonna be a dick about it then just forget it and I'll leave." I tell him. "Fine. What happened?" He asked with attitude. "Well he broke into my room and threatened me unless I helped him poison you. Obviously I was going to help but then he called me a slut and no one calls me that but you so I decided to come tell you instead." I said. "Wow, well fuck you for even considering it, but that's right. You're my bitch and no one else's. I can't believe he was going to try and get you to kill me. He's dead now. I'm going to send someone to kill him...he didn't do anything to you right?!! If he did so help me I'll personally go fucking kill him. Whatever he did to you, I'll do back to him!!" He says aggressively. Him getting all mad turns me on,"No he didn't do anything. But I like seeing you all mad like that." I say biting my lip. "Come here you slut." He says firmly while grabbing my neck and pushing me to the wall. Thanos rips my dress in half and starts kissing down my neck and down my body making me get soaking wet. He shoves two of his fingers in me and starts fingering me hard and fast until I cum. "Now you're gonna be quiet." He says to me while shoving me into the floor. He shoves his massive cock in me and I start moaning loud. He slaps me, " I said BE QUIET." He growls and then starts going as hard and fast as he can. "I'm going to cum in you." He says while finishing in me. He has to help me up because now I can barely stand, I'm like a newborn fawn learning to walk. "Here put this on" he says while tossing me a shirt. Now I got to go get back to this party. I'll see you later tonight my love.

A/N ok guys so I know it's been a long time but I kinda had shit happen and I couldn't bring myself to write anymore 😂. But if anyone wants me to write something else, tell me if there's anything specific. Or if y'all just want me to continue this story line then say "continue" and I'll write more.