Santa, eggnog, and some ho, ho, hoes (christmas special)

(Y/N) POV

It's been a few weeks since I was saved from the kidnappers. I'm finally starting to feel good again, and just in time for the holidays.

-time skip to the evening-

I head down the stairs to the living and see Thanos putting up the Christmas tree. I walk over to him " that looks great! I can't wait to decorate it!" I tell him excitedly. "I'm glad you like it." He looks at me and just stares before a grin appears on his face. "What are you smiling at?" I ask him while chuckling
"You're just cute." He says. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me "I'm glad I get to spend Christmas with you. You are very important to me."
"Awe you're so sweet, I'm glad I have you in my life." I tell him. He kisses me before leaving "I have to go get some things done and then tonight we will celebrate." He tells me. "Ok I'll decorate while you're away." I tell him.
   After Thanos leaves I decorate the tree and house. I glance over at the clock and realize that 5 hours had passed. ' wow I spent way too much time doing that, I deserve a break' I thought to myself. I sit down on the couch turn on a crime documentary and drift away.

Thanos POV

'Finally I can head home' I say to myself. I arrive at home and open the door, I'm surprised to see how everything is decorated, she must have spent hours doing this. I see (y/n) passed out on the couch and I just can't help but realize how cute she is. I walk over to her, pick her up, and carry her to our bed. I laid her down and then laid down in bed with her. She rolled over in her sleep and cuddled right up next to me. I can't help but smile, I wrap my veiny arms around her and pass out. I get on my Purple 64 GB iPhone 12 Pro and set an alarm for 7:30PM.
*rinnnnngggggg* the alarm goes off. "Fuckk I'm still so tired, I'm just going to rest my eyes a little bit" I say out loud. I fall back asleep before getting woken up by my cock being sucked "ahhh (y/n) that feels so good" I moan.
"Nope, it's not (y/n)" an old man says. I jump out of bed. "What the fuck?!!? Who are you?!?" I asked
"Ho, Ho, Ho it's Santa." He says
"Why the fuck are you in my house. Where is (y/n)?!?" I ask confused.
"Oh. Yeah. She's downstairs entertaining the guest, she said she couldn't get you to wake up in time for the Christmas party." Santa says.
"Wait. What time is it?" I asked
"Oh it's about 10pm. The party started at 9pm and I told (y/n) I would come in here to wake you up. I mean I did didn't I?" He says while laughing.
"Get out of my room." I say sternly
"Are you sure you don't want an IPhone 13?" He asked me
"Get THE FUCK OUT!" I yelled at him.
"Haha ok. Well merry Christmas, I'll see you downstairs big boy." He winks and then leaves.

I get dressed and head downstairs to the Christmas party. I say hello to some guest before seeing (y/n) in a sexy red dress. We make eye contact and I just stare, 'god she's so sexy' I start thinking of anyway I can get a few minutes alone with her, I just want to kiss those soft lips. I start walking up to her to and then Santa comes and starts talking to her. He winks at me before taking her over to the eggnog station. I watch as (y/n) drinks some eggnog and she spills a little bit on her. I walk up to her "you look good with white stuff on you, want me to help you clean it up?" I say seductively. Santa looks at me and then looks at her and Instantly I see him get hard.
"I'm gonna go upstairs and clean up." (Y/n) says while walking away. I start to follow her but then Santa stops me "how about we go to a private room big boy? I can give you a special present." Santa says while biting his lip. "No that's ok" I walk away and head upstairs to see (y/n) in our room.
I walk in and see (y/n) in a red Christmasy lingerie "wow you look so sexy" I tell her. I instantly get a massive boner. I walk up to her and she grabs me by my face and pulls me in for a kiss. I put my hands on her waist and push her on the bed. I get on top of her and we start kissing passionately. I run my hands through her hair and slightly tug. She lets out a soft moan and I get ravenous, "god you are so fucking sexy, you turn me on so much" I groaned. I start kissing down her neck and make my way to her boobs. As I'm doing this she runs her hands down to my pants and starts unbuckling my belt. I take it off then I start sucking on her right (s/c) soft breast before being interrupted by "HO HO HO MOTHERFUCKERS!!" Santa screams. We both stop and I hand (y/n) the sheets to cover up with. "WHAT THE HELL SANTA?!" I yelled. "Uhm can you like leave please." (Y/n) says
"Why? I just wanted to join in!" Santa says while taking off his boots and clothes. He walks over to the bed in his reindeer boxers and then whistles.
" I brought a friend." He says.
"OH MY GOD?!? SANTAAAAA?!?!!" Buddie the elf says as he runs in the room. Buddie goes up to Santa and kisses him. "So can we join?!" Santa asked
"WHAT THE FUCK!?! NO!!"I yelled
"Why are y'all up here!?" (Y/n) asked confused.
"I think I'm gonna go check up on the guest" (y/n) says covering up with the sheets, grabbing clothes, and exiting the room.
As I'm standing there awkwardly Santa walks up to me and I push him away from me. "Ok I'm done with this shit! Get out of my house!!" I yelled
"If I leave now you'll be on my naughty list. And I'll have to punish you like the naughty boy you are." Santa says while messing with his nipples.
"That's fine I don't care."  I say stomping out of the room.

I head down stairs to find (y/n) before I can get downstairs Lindsey stops me. She's wearing a black dress, black heels, and a Christmas hat. "I haven't seen you in a long time." She tries to kiss me but I push her off and yell for Santa " Hey Santa I found someone who belongs on your naughty list." Santa runs down stairs "well hey there sexy" he kisses Lindsey and they start making out on the stairs.
"Ok can y'all please go do that somewhere else" I yelled
They ignored me, instead of leaving they started taking their clothes off. It made me so furious because I just wanted them to leave. This Christmas party is a mess and I hate when people don't listen to me and when they embarrass me. I start walking towards them before (y/n) cuts me off.

(Y/n) POV

I am downstairs after that weird encounter with Santa and Buddie the elf. I started talking to some guest before glancing over at the stairs and seeing Santa and Lindsey making out. Thanos looks pissed. 'Oh shit' I thought to myself, I saw the look on Thanos's face and knew he was probably about to snap a portal open. I mean I would definitely be okay with Lindsey disappearing but not Santa. I mean he definitely needs to chill out but We can't Kill him. I go up to Thanos "Hey come downstairs and come talk to the guest...no one can even see them really, just let Santa have his fun." I put my hand on his chest and say to him politely. He looks at me and then looks at them "Fine. But I want them gone soon." He says walking away.
"Hey guys let's all watch a Christmas movie." I yelled out. As everyone is walking to the living room we all hear *thud thud thud* next thing we see is a naked Santa clause laying on the bottom step, he stands up and says "Merry Christmas everyone Ho Ho Ho."
Everyone starts laughing "sorry I fell down some stairs, I heard y'all were about to watch a Christmas movie and I just needed to come down and watch it as well. Everyone needs to have some Christmas spirit in them. Well except Lindsey...I think she's already had plenty" he says laughing. Next thing we see Buddie and Lindsey walk downstairs with their hair all messy and they sit down on the couch. "Well I guess let's start a Christmas movie." I say awkwardly. Everyone agrees and we all watched a movie and had a great Christmas.

Time skip

After the Christmas party Thanos stands up and looks in Santa's direction"Thank you guys for coming but it's getting late and I need y'all gone." He says annoyed and started walking off
I say goodbye to everyone and they leave...well everyone but Santa. "Hey there mamas how about we see how naughty you can be." He says to me. "No, it's late. Please leave." I tell him
"Not without my milk and cookies." He tells me while stepping closer. Thanos then walks over
"Okay that's it Santa. Goodbye." He snaps open a portal and throws Santa in it. "THANOS DID YOU JUST KILL SANTA?!?" I yelled concerned. "Don't worry—". " OHHH MY GODDD SANTA NOOOOO. WAIT FOR ME"" Buddie yells and jumped in the portal after him. "Well that solves that problem. Anyways they are fine. Now let's go to bed sexy. I have a special present for you." Thanos says flirting with me. "Okay daddy I'll see you up there." I then head upstairs to see what he got. And when I got up there I see Thanos standing there reading something. It looks like a letter. Dear Thanos, you have been a naughty boy. Don't worry if you're good for me then I'll move you off my naughty list for next year. Love Santa.
"You know what. Nevermind. I just want to go to bed. Goodnight (y/n)" Thanos says annoyed. I lay in bed next to him. "Goodnight and merry Christmas." I tell him. He sighs and we both fall asleep.

*Glass shatters*
"Hurry up grab her before he can stop us" "Tie him up now!! Fast before he fully wakes up"The kidnappers say
"Huh?!What THE FUCK IS GOING ON" I yell as some guy picks me up and carry's me out of the room fireman style. "THANOS HELP" I screamed and started slapping the kidnapper. *slap* he smacks me "stop struggling" the kidnapper says. "PUT HER DOWN RIGHT NOW, I WILL KILL YOU ONCE I GET OUT OF THESE RESTRAINTS" Thanos yelled. They put me in a ship and tie me up and then we fly away.