Fake Sleep...

It was a beautiful winter morning when you woke up, greeted by a peacefully sleeping (your bf name) on your side. You checked the time, it was 4:30 in the morning, and you had enough time before your office began. You didn't want to get out of your blanket and go in the cold, not until it was time for your office, so you decided to sleep for some more time, and closed your eyes. You tried sleeping but couldn't sleep, and you were being bored inside the blanket, so you turned towards (y/bf/n) to wake him up. Seeing him sleeping peacefully, you didn't want to ruin his slumber. You started tracing the features of his face using your index finger's tip. You traced your finger along his, lips moving to his nose, then to  his eyes, eyebrows, cheecks and his whole face. You ruffle his hair softly using your hands, it's only because he's sleeping that you get to touch his hair, else he won't allow you or anyone for that matter, to touch his hair. If you tried to touch his hair, he wont let you and say that afterall it took a lot of effort to look that good. Then you became bored and changed your position and (y/bf/n) suddenly spoke in his half sleepy voice, "Done already ?", and you went red because that was embarrassing. He noticed that you were hiding your face in the pillow, he pulled the pillow off your hands and said, "Hiding from me ? Like seriously ?", "But i thought you were asleep", you said, still embarrassed. "Well, I'm a man of many talents and fake sleeping happens to be one of them" said he. "That's not fair okay, you should've told me you were woken up", you said, making an annoyed face. "Did i ever tell you how cute you look when you act to be annoyed ?" spoke (y/bf/n). "Why do you have to be so cute in the morning ?" asked you, clearly he had made you smile, he always knew how to. Then you finally got out of the bed and went to your works.

 Then you finally got out of the bed and went to your works

(A cute sleeping pic)

Ohkayyy... so how was this ? Do comment.