My Adonis (Smut ⚠️)

This is different than the other imagines since it's a husband-wife one. I hope you like it.
Enjoy ❤️

You come back from your office, back to your home and were greeted by your insanely handsome and hot husband in the kitchen cooking dinner for you guys. Though you were tired after work, but (y/h/n)'s body seemed too hot to resist. He looked like a sex god standing in the kitchen, in his office attire with his tie pulled down, shirt untucked, and hair messed up. Looking at him filled up a different kind of energy inside you, all you wanted to do was take him then and there.
As you were thinking about all the dirty things you guys could do together, he snapped you out of your daydream, "Can you stop staring at me ? You look like you wanna eat me" he said, "But what if i do wanna eat you" you say as you move towards him, hugging him from behind. He was taller than you, and you reached only a little above his shoulders, so you got on your tip toes, placing your chin on his shoulders, as you whispered in his ear seductively, "You know what, you look so fucking tasty, that i want to eat you out." You started moving your hands, downwards towards his, you know what, and you could feel his breathing hitch. But then he decided on teasing you, he wouldn't give up so soon, will he ? "Stop it babe, what if Scorpius and Stormi see you ?" he said, and you froze in your tracks. Instant realisation hit you, and you realised how you almost forgot about your kids. You stepped back, knowing that it would've been a blunder had your kids seen you, i mean they're just 5 year old twins.... (Y/h/n) turned back to look at you and started laughing as he saw your expression. "Close your mouth before a fly enters in it" he said between the laughs, "and don't worry, they've gone down to play with thier friends."
As soon as you heard it, you charged towards him, got back in your previous position, and without a second thought started palming him through his pants, and whispered, "Playing with me are we ?" His breathing was rising and falling again, but he was trying his best to ignore it until you unbuckled his belt, and moved your hand inside his boxers, caressing his tool. But, then he abruptly switched the flame off, turned around picking you up and putting you on the nearby kitchen counter in one instant move. "Make sure you end what you start baby girl" he whispered huskily. He started moving his hands inside your skirt, towards your panties, while you moved your hands around his neck bringing him in for a kiss. He started circling your clit with his fingers, while you were kissing him hard, moaning in between the kisses. Without warning he put three of his fingers inside you pumping hard, as he moved towards your neck, sucking and nibbling. The feeling of pleasure was too much for you to handle, as you closed your eyes, facing towards the ceiling. He increased the digits to four and you were a moaning mess by then. "I... I'm gonna.... cuummm" you breathed out, "Not yet" he said taking his fingers out of you and licking them clean. A frown covered your face, as you were so close to cumming but he didn't let you, you open your mouth to say something but he sealed again with a kiss. You could taste yourself on his tongue and you were loving it.
He positioned yourself at your centre, ready to dig in. He looked at you for confirmation at which you nodded, as he was about to push himself inside you, you both heard the front door of your house opening. "Mumma, dada we're back" yelled your kids. You could hear their footsteps coming towards you guys, so you jumped off the counter, adjusting yourself while (y/h/n) was doing the same, and you moved out, stopping the kids from going into the kitchen. "Aww my babies, how was your day ?" You asked both of them, lifting them up on each of your hips and started moving in the opposite direction. "It was good, but Scorpius ruined it" Stormi began saying, while Scorpius started justifying himself, "It was not my fault that you didn't..." "It was your fault" "No it wasn't" and they started fighting with each other, while you tried to handle them. As you turned around to look at (y/h/n), "this isn't over" he mouthed to you smirking, and you smirked back knowing that it was gonna be a fun night for you both.

(I named the kids Stormi and Scorpius because i actually wanna name my kids so 🥺)