WFH (Smut ⚠️)

Since covid lockdown had started, you and (y/bf/n) used to work from home as usual. Today was a day when you had an off day, while (y/bf/n) had a zoom meeting with his seniors and all. He got ready early in the morning, made breakfast for you and him, and then came up to you woke you up and said, "So my meeting is gonna start in 5, and DON'T walk in my background like you did last time, just DO NOT....." this reminded you of the time when during his last meeting you were constantly walking behind him, passing him in like every 5 minutes, and even his boss picked him on this. "...... Ive made your breakfast, its in the kitchen, and oh" he stops speaking and kissed your forehead, then your cheeks, then your nose and finally your lips, "good morning booboo", "good morning" you replied, still feeling dizzy. (Y/bf/n) went and sat on the dining table cuz it was the 'coziest and best' place for online meets according to him, while you got outa the bed, went on with your chores, had your breakfast, read a newspaper, scrolled your feed, and did what not, but (y/bf/n)'s meeting showed to signs that it was gonna end and you were being bored. Bored af.
But then, a very evil idea clicked you, and you went on to bring it to life. You went in the dining room, without making any noise and started crawling towards (y/bf/n) from the opposite side of the table. He was so busy in the meeting that he barely realised you were there, good for you. When you reached his legs, under the table, you crawled along them and reached the waist band of his joggers. He looks down at you with the 'dont' expression, but you weren't gonna listen to him. You started palming him trhough his joggers, and you could see something rising. While, (y/bf/n) tried to maintain the most normal experesion, he couldn't switch off the camera nor could he moan on screen, it was being tough for him. You removed this joggers and boxers just enough to let his dick spring out. It sprang out and hit his stomach, it looked red and angry. You wasted no time and started licking his tip, the you started bobbing him faster, taking his full length in your mouth, having no mercy on him or even your throat. He on the other hand was trying to hide his moans by covering his mouth with his hands.
You were enjoying it, seeing him in such a vulnerable state, else, mostly he would be the dominant one. He was so close to cumming when someone asked him, "(y/bf/n) whats wrong with you, you seem dozed off", "ye... Yeah... Im ju... Just not fe... Feeling well.... Im having a head ache, but.... No issues lets continue with the meeting" he shuttered, but then his boss spoke, "i think you're really sick and i dont want any of my team members to work even when they're sick, you should leave the meeting and take rest (y/bf/n)", "yeahh sure, tyy" (y/bf/n) replied and immediately left the meeting. While you were making your escape, crawling through the other side of the table, you knew (y/bf/n) was gonna punish you bad for doin this so you wnated to be out of sight asap. You were almost outa the table from the other side, until he grabbed your ankle and pulled you back, "where ya goin now ?" he said as he pulled you towards him, anger clearly hinting in his voice. You knew this wasn't gonna be good, but you were ready for it.....

Sequel ?