Anniversary Gift (SMUT)

"(b/n)" You called out, running your hands across the side of the bed to find his warm body. To your surprise, he wasn't there. You snapped out of your sleepy state, sitting up to see if he really wasn't there.

You woke up to rose petals surrounding you. It was unusual because (b/n) wasn't the most affectionate person. You threw the blanket off you, flinging rose petals to the floor. The cold breeze of the morning crept up on you and your skin grew goosebumps. You quickly ran to (b/n)'s drawer, pulling out one of his black shirts and covering your naked body. You looked down at the floor, the petals lined up in formation leading to the bathroom. Anticipating what would be to come, you made your way to the bathroom.

You looked up from the floor after reaching your destination. There he was. The water was dripping off his naked body and made him look like he was glistening in the bathroom lighting. The glass was fogged up from the steam, but you could see the best parts of him through the steam. "I was waiting for you to wake up." He turned, smirking. His eyes met yours, sending a chilling feeling down your spine. Something about his eyes and his smirk drove you insane. "Happy anniversary, sweetheart. Are you going to join me?" He chuckled, continuing, "You look hot in my shirt, but I'd enjoy your company in here." He tousled his hands through his hair.

You nodded, licking your lips before taking his shirt off you and dropping it to the ground. You could already feel the butterflies going crazy in your stomach. (b/n) had a special way of making everything feel like the first time; The first look, first kiss, first time getting turned on by one another. It made you shy, but he fed off that. You were completely naked now, your nipples hardened by the cold breeze you felt earlier. You walked toward the glass door, opening it and closing it behind you. The heat from the hot shower relaxed you. In that moment, you could feel his warm, wet hands pull you in to his chest. You looked up at him, feeling the redness rush to your cheeks. The water ran over your body, the only thing that stood between you and him were the droplets of water on your bodies. Just like how he liked it.

"You always manage to look more beautiful without even trying, y/n." He whispered. You could see the sincerity in his eyes, making you feel like time had stopped. When he called you by your name, you knew he was serious. At this point, your heart was beating out of your chest. You felt paralyzed for a moment, wondering if he would be the one to close the space that filled between both of your lips. He leaned down, pressing a soft kiss to your plump lips. He was so gentle. Usually, you both were rough when having sex because that's how you both liked it- but when he was gentle, it was like a whole new world.

You could feel his hands travel your body, finding their way down to your ass. He lightly squeezed your ass, causing you to arch your back in pleasure. You deepened the kiss, allowing his tongue to explore your mouth. You could feel the wetness grow between your legs. You squeezed them together in a desperate attempt to feel some pressure. He pulled back from the kiss, lightly pressing your body against the glass of the shower. "Spread them for me." He groaned. You could feel his erection grow bigger the more he touched and kissed you. You felt his hand go up near your throbbing clit. He pressed a kiss against your lips, trailing them down to your neck before pressing his finger against the center of your core. You let out a soft, gentle moan, making him react by moaning out as well. "Your moans sound like music." He moaned before going back down to your neck.

He kissed and sucked around until he found your sweet spot, applying more pressure and sucking harder. You toes curled out of habit, as they always did when he sucked on your sweet spot. He did all of this while his fingers were still roaming around your clit. He brought two fingers down to your entrance, swirling them in your puddle of wetness before sliding them inside. He pulled away from your neck, a fresh red bruise upon your skin now. He smirked at his piece of art. You could feel his erection poking at you and then suddenly pressed against you as you felt him lean his body on yours. He pumped his fingers in and out of you slowly, "(b/n)" You moaned out, wrapping your arms around his neck. You locked eyes with him, watching as he fingered you. He thrusted his fingers inside you deeper, curling them slightly; He knew that drove you crazy.

"Please, harder" You moaned out. He listened, his fingers becoming quicker. He didn't stop, desperately trying to give you every ounce of pleasure he could. He slowed down, adding a third finger now. You moaned out louder, sure that you were louder than the shower that was still running. The water wasn't even a factor at this point anymore. Though it was running down both of your bodies and soaking you both, it didn't interfere with the passion. He thrusted up a couple of more times before you felt your core tighten, "(b/n), I am going to cum." You moaned.

He chuckled, it was a sweet melody to his ears to know that he could simply make you cum off of his fingers. It made him feel transcendent. He let you cum, your cum all over his fingers. He pulled all three fingers out, bringing them up to his lips. Usually, he'd have you suck on his fingers, but today he wanted a taste. One by one, he sucked on the three of his fingers. "You taste so good." He smiled, dropping down to his knees and spreading your legs a little wider.

The water was hitting his head now, but the water didn't stop him. He brought his tongue to your clit, desperately trying to taste you more. "Fuck" You moaned out, your hands intertwining themselves in (b/n)'s hair, helping the water not directly go onto his face. He swirled his tongue around the folds of your clit until he found the spot that made you whimper out for him. He sucked on that pleasing spot on your clit. "Y-yes" You moaned out, stuttering your words. At this point, words escaped your mind, you were just stuck on the immense amount of pressure he was giving you. He brought his hand to his cock, stroking as he ate you out. You could hear him getting off on the mere fact that he was pleasing you. "(b/n), I need you inside of me." You moaned, feeling him pull himself from your clit.

He stood back up, bringing his cock close to your clit. He rubbed the tip of it against your warmth. "I need you too" He reassured you, bringing his hands up and lifting you off of the floor. He lined you up with his cock, slowly sliding himself inside of you. He let out a loud moan, "Fuck, this is just what I needed" He pressed a soft kiss on your lips before beginning to thrust up inside of you. "You're always so ready for me" He moaned into your ear, causing you to moan louder. You felt your nails dig into his back. He groaned at the pain that also brought him pleasure. You could feel him start to go faster, his hands cupping you and dropping you onto his long, thick cock.

"(b/n), fuck." You said, feeling yourself come close to your second orgasm with only a couple of strokes. You brought your lips to his neck, sucking on his sweet spot as he thrusted up into you. You could hear his moans grow deeper as you found his pleasure point. You sucked deeper and harder, mirroring the actions he took on your neck. You could feel his thrusts grow sloppy, tightening your core around his cock. You pulled back to see the bruise you left on his neck.

"Fuck." He moaned before you both came. You could feel his warm cum fill you up. He rode out his high before taking you off from around him. "don't worry about getting cleaned up, I'm not done here." He winked, throwing himself under the hot water to relax his muscles. You joined him, clearly wobbly from him being inside of you. You wrapped your arms around him, the both of you letting the hot water run over your bodies.

Author's note - well, i wish i had written it, but i haven't, i picked it from tumblr.. it was so good that i couldn't resist... T^T