Comfort in his arms ❤....

You and (y/bf/n) were in a live-in relationship. You guys had moved in, in winters and were getting along together well. But as soon as summer arrived, the time for ACs arrived. You were the kind of person who didn't like the AC at any temperature below 26, while (y/bf/n) was the kind of person who would keep the temperature at 16. On a very hot night, when you switched on the AC, you kept it on 26, as usual, as soon as (y/bf/n) entered the room, he switched the temperature to 16, and soon you guys ended into a fight due to this. At the end you came up with the solution to keep the temperature at 21, so that none of you feels extreme discomfort. It was fine for you when you slept, but by midnight, the room was chilling badly, qnd you had started to feel cold. You were changing your positions constantly to find one where you don't feel cold. (Y/bf/n) noticed your uneasiness and wrapped his arms around you. You instantly felt better and snuggled your head in his chest, while he tightened his grip around you, ensuring that it was comfortable for you. His warmth provided you comfort, it wasn't about the temperature anymore, it was about the relaxation you felt being in his arms, which helped you sleep peacefully.

 His warmth provided you comfort, it wasn't about the temperature anymore, it was about the relaxation you felt being in his arms, which helped you sleep peacefully

Is this too short or is this fine ? Do comment 🙂