Will

Author's Note: 6,000 reads?? You guys are AMAZING! Really hope you're liking this story :) Please continue to vote and comment on your favorite parts! 

The following day after dinner, you're packing your bag to head back to your apartment. 

Loki is sitting in the corner on a chair reading, "Just stay the night again."

You sigh, as this is the 5th time you've had this conversation, "As much as I'd like to, I have to be at work tomorrow morning, Loki."

All of a sudden, Loki is behind you, "What can I do to convince you?" His hands start massaging your shoulders.

You try to pretend that you're not being affected, "N-nothing, but that's not a bad start."

"Is that so? What if I teleport you to the station tomorrow morning," He continues, and you've fallen back onto Loki's chest.

"Deal," you turn around and face Loki. "Any chance you can share that teleportation ability with others?"

"Sorry, love," Loki kisses you, moving your bag off of the bed and onto the chair he was just sitting on, making room as you two fall back in its place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, you're ready to leave.

Nat is sitting in the kitchen when you come in, "Aren't you going to be late for work?"

"Yes, I'm just waiting for Lo...." your eyes widen when you see Loki enter the room. He's now wearing a pair of black rimmed glasses, and his black hair is now a medium brown shade, curly, almost down to his shoulders. 

"Hello, darling," Loki's voice is still the same, as he makes his way over to you and pours himself some tea.

"Hi? New look?" You say, a smile forming on your lips. Tony, Nat, and Thor are also in the main room, jaws on the ground, speechless.

"Well, if we see your coworkers, Jack would cause confusion and many questions. If I were to show up as Loki, chaos might erupt. So, come and give 'Will' a kiss," Loki explains and winks at you.

You finish your tea, "Sorry, I don't know this 'Will' guy, so I'm not kissing a stranger," you put your cup into the dish washer.

Loki spins you around and kisses you, "Feel familiar?" He smirks.

You lean back, knowing the perfect reply, "So-so. Loki is a better kisser than that."

Nat, Thor, and Tony all cackle at your interaction and comment.

Loki's eyes widen, "Right, come on. Time to drop you off at work, pet. Hold on to me."

You take his arm in yours, "Don't worry, I...WILL."

Loki rolls his eyes at your joke. You teleport into an alleyway, about a block from the station. You go to walk, but Loki pushes you against the wall, "May I help you?"

He transforms back into his Loki look, "Yes." Loki's lips are instantly on yours.

"This is a public alleyway...." You cannot help but kiss him back. "I...I'll be late for work, Loki."

Loki switches back to Will, "Just remember, only I have this effect on you. Not Jack; not Will." He presses his lips to yours once again. "You. Are. Mine."

You and Loki are lost in the moment for a few more seconds, before finally stepping out of the alleyway.

"Y/N!" Benson calls, standing with Rollins at the front of the station.