Shinra Tsugikuni

(') This means they are thinking 

(") Means they are talking

(3rd POV)

"They kinda look the same, they both have the same matching earrings and hair colour" 

"Yeah!! and they have matching scars on their forehead so cool!!, you think they might be related?"

"Isn't the older looking one the same person who saved Kocho a year ago from Upper moon 2? How flamboyant!! "

"Hai! that's him"

"Ooh, nee-san I didn't know we would meet your boyfriend so soon" 

"SHINOBU!!!"

(Shinra POV)

'ugh, what the hell happened? I was surrounded by 4 people outside an inn and that's all I remember did I blackout or something?' Shinra was thinking as he was waking up.

"Ohh you're finally awake". I open my eyes and saw 9 people standing right in front of me (Yes Shinobu is a hashira as well, didn't feel right leaving her out) they had an incredible fighting spirit as I was analysing every single one of them not realizing there's also someone else tied up and unconscious.

I was also tied up not knowing why but I was sitting there staring back at these people I didn't eve...

'ohh there's Kanae

I turned my gaze towards the beautiful woman I saved not so long ago, I looked at her and then smiled 

"Konnichiwa kanae it's been a long time hasn't it". 

"yes it's been long Shinra san" she replied with a smile with slightly pink cheeks

"HAI!!! it's nice to finally meet you (glances at Kanae and she whispered my name to him) Shinra" a man with yellow hair and orange tips said proudly
"My name is Rengoku Kyojuro nice to meet you". 

"Shut up will you, we aren't here to greet them, we're here to question these 2 not make friends," said a man sitting on a tree with a snake around his shoulders.

"Ohh come on Oban... I mean iguro san what's wrong with making friends?" said the lady with pink hair with green tips while blushing.

"Tsk," he said while looking away 'she almost said my first name in front of everyone she's too cute' obanai thought as he was looking away while blushing

"Mitsuri right iguro san," a petite lady said while smiling "there's nothing wrong with making friends right Tomioka san," she said while turning her gaze towards a man with an emotionless face and messy hair, he didn't look back at her or respond. I could see that she was getting irritated by it.

"HAHAHAHA you guys are looking and sounding flamboyant as ever, but I want to know more about these 2" a man with 2 nichirin blades strapped to his back.

"Ah, especially that young boy who is travelling with a demon". Everyone nod in agreement and Shinra does not know what they're talking about and hasn't realised that tanjiro is lying down unconscious next to him. I turn my gaze to the young boy who seems to not be interested in the discussion and was staring at the sky.

"Shinra-san" I turned my gaze to Kanae, "can you explain to me your relationship with that boy next to you".

'huh? boy? what boy' i turned to my right and saw nothing then I turned to my left and saw a young boy with the same colour hair as mine is..... 'wait isn't that the same earings as mine? 

"w wh who are you?"

(Recap)

It's been years since I've started training aggressively. Non-stop to find the pers... No, thing, that killed my family and the villages I used to live in.

I'm the oldest child why did they have to send me away? just to get food and supplies from the big cities. If only I had stayed I would've saved them, I would've kept them alive, if only........'

Tears were about to form in my eyes but closed them.

'idiot!! that's all in the past now I need to keep moving forward and find the bastard that did this, I will make him pay. No, I will make them all pay, every single disgusting demon that has killed at least one human, I will avenge them'
Shinra was started to get mad and his aura started to scare every animal that was at least 10 yards away.

I have finally mastered the 12th form, and still trying to master my 13th form. I'm all alone, I haven't talked to another human being ever since I started living in the wilderness, training.

I've been fighting animals and that's all no demons anywhere.... which I thought was weird since I've been told demons prey at night looking for people to kill and eat.

Ever since I was little that was what my parents and grandparents told me so it's unusual for me not to encounter a demon. The only person, wait I don't think that boy with the boar head is even a person is he some kind of monster that people have been looking for? (Shinra doesn't know that it was a mask).

I fought him long ago and beat him easily and I haven't seen him since. I got tired of fighting animals and started thinking about leaving this place and start looking for these demons I'd heard so much about. 

A/N: The reason demons haven't been showing up is because of Shinra's presence alone. as it makes the lowly demons and a few stronger demons shiver with fear making them run the other direction when they are even near the mountain. Muzan doesn't take notice of this because he just thinks it's just them useless good-for-nothing demons running from slayers. Shinra is a good person like tanjiro, smiles and feels pity for demons when they ask for forgiveness

"I've decided I'm leaving this place for good." Shinra thought as he clapped his hands together.

He packed his food and drink and his katana, "I really should go wash, if I'm going to meet another person I should at least smell nice and dress appropriately" Shinra said as he was analysing his body.

He washed in the river and grabbed the clothes his father was going to give him for his 18th birthday it was the same kind of clothes yoriichi wore but Shinra change his haori as he made the very ends of the haori have fire patterns.

He left the mountain early morning fully dressed with his katana on his side ready for what is ahead of him.

Nexts Chapter: Little survivor