The Rengoku Family

Italics : Thinking

"": Talking

***: Different locations

No ones pov

Everyone present, whether it be a regular human or a demon slayer only had one thought after seeing two pillars working together

"Amazing "

With tears of joy they all fell on their knees and started crying.

As they encountered great danger and have already prepared themselves for death, never in all their years whether they be young or old.

Could describe how happy and thankful they are to these two young men and women for defeating an enemy who themselves thought was impossible.

As they sobbed and comfort each other. The sun has started to rise and along with the sun, people were running towards them aswell.

"Ahh, the Kakushis are here"

Everyone gazes fell upon the slayer who called out then proceeded to look the same direction he was pointing to.

Running towards the injured group was the Kakushis with medical bags on them, aswell as beds.

"Are you alright?"

"Anyone need immediate assistance?"

"Yes! Over here"

The group became more louder as medical assistance arrived on the scene, some were crying whether it be from happiness or from a needle injection.

From the midst of the group was a girl who just stood there and watched over everyone, with no expression on her face she just stood there and watched.

"Tsuyuri-sama"

Without replying, she turned around and looked towards one of the Kakushi.

The kakushi while Nervous spoke out.

"W-we're f-fine here so can you check on the Hashiras?"

With a simple nod Kanao walked away from the group which made some of them sighed with relief as it was too nerve wracking to be around a hashira or a student of an hashira.

***

On her way to find the Sun and Flame Hashira Kanao looked around her surroundings and saw the destruction the battle had made.

With no facial expression or even a hint of shock she continued walking throughout the debris in hopes of finding the two pillars.

Finally, she found them and it appears that they are bickering amongst themselves.

"Are you blind? Should I take you to Kanae to get you tested? It was me who did the final blow. So that makes it my win."

"My eye sight is superb and are in no need for check-up thank you for your concern. But I believe I did the final attack. So it's my win"

With a tick on Shinras face, he almost spat out blood because of the nonsense that was spat out of Rengoku mouth

"Are you some kind of old man or something?"

With determination Kyojuro replied.

"I am only 21 years of age!"

"Pfft"

With that kind of response shinra couldn't help but laugh at his response.

While holding his gut laughing shinra looked to his left and saw a girl staring at him with a aloof face