Experiments

846 views❤ thanks for reading

(Somewhere)
"Release him"

"Understood Kibutsuji-sama"

"I'd like to see his performance while fighting a slayer. I've given him enough blood for him to even challenge the Upper moon." Muzan turns around to a demon.

"Go with him, but only observe. Do not engage in any battle, understood Douma."

Douma bowed. "Since you ran from a slayer you've disgraced the upper moons but I'm giving you a chanc....."

"Kibutsuji-sama" a demon interrupted him.

"Who told you, you could interrupt me? are you sick of living?" The demon trembled with fear.

"No my lord we have the location of the slayer you wanted to kill." Muzan turns back to the figure chained up.

"Good. Douma take him to his location. Remember you're only there to observe."

"Understood." Douma disappeared with the figure.

"Has Kokushibo returned yet?" Muzan said as he turn to the biwa demon

"No, not yet my lord."
-

(Shinra POV)
It's been six months since my last encounter with an Upper moon as the year has gone by I have been going from town to town either killing a demon or getting information. I heard from the locals from the other towns that there was a ghost town not too far away. And people have suddenly gone missing if they pass through it. It piqued my interest. 'Surely it must be a demon' I thought to myself.

I could tell that I was getting closer. Because of the evil and hatred aura coming from it. And you can even smell it, if I had a keen sense of nose I'd probably faint from the disgusting smell coming from it. I arrived at the village and it was empty, no one just wooden houses, a ghost town indeed. The sun was still up so I decided to investigate.

Plates and bowls were scattered across the ground. Blood is seen in every house, broken doors, windows. Broken carts on the side of the roads, fruits and bread turning into mold on the floor. 'What happened here? And where are their bodies.' I searched around but I haven't a single body. There was blood but there was no sign of who's blood they belong to.

'This town either got massacred or they all deserted this place, and I don't blame them.' The sun is starting to set so I waited to see what kind of demon could've done this.

As the sun has set nothing happened, it was quiet. Dead quiet. Not even the sound of birds or insects, it was so silent I can even hear my heartbeat. I took out my blade and swung it around. Only the sound of my blade could be heard. I swung and swung my red and black katana hoping to get the attention of a demon.

A few minutes have gone by and nothing appeared. Even though I couldn't see anything, I could still feel the deadly aura surrounding the place. I can feel it surrounding me. 'What is this I thought to myself. Suddenly a hand appeared behind me. I jumped and kicked it but I flew back and its body didn't even move.

"Sun Breathing: Tenth Form, Fire wheel"