The Master

(Shinra POV)
Wh...........who is this? He has the same earrings and hair just like mine, his scar as well. Wait wait wait there's no way that this kid is related to me..........or is he?

No, he can't be, my father will never cheat.........wait maybe........no no can't be......but look at him, how can you not say that he looks almost like me. I swear if this kid is my half brother I'm going to have a word with you once I die. Otou-san you bastard.

"What's this kids name?"I looked at the 9 people staring straight at me.

The smaller version of kanae took a step forward. "Kamado Tanjiro" she had a smile on her face.

Kamado, Kamado, Kamado. That name sounds familiar, yes it was a man that looked fragile. He often visited our family to talk to my father.

I looked real hard at the unconscious boy lying there. But I couldn't look away then suddenly my vision became all fuzzy.

"I owe you my life"

Huh? Who's this? A man with checkered haori said while holding a baby. Is this yoriichi best friend? Am I watching his past life again?

"If you weren't around back then I, much less my children wouldn't be here now"

Yeah, I remember. In grandpa yoriichi journal his name was Sumiyoshi

I see myself taking a sip of tea.

".....Alright then. At least tell me your story for future generations."

I was brought back to reality when I heard the little boy yell.

"OTOU-SAN?" he jumped back and hit his head.

(Tanjiro POV)
'Ughh' I grunted as a can feel the pain in my body, I slowly opened up my eyes

....Slowly...

....Slowly...

I can see someone as I slowly open up my eyes, my vision was a bit blurry as I saw someone sitting next to me staring at me. I can kinda see properly. Long red hair, red haori......earrings........ear........My earrings. I closed my eyes and opened them up again, A scar?

"OTOU-SAN!!!" I jumped back and hit the back of my head.

"Ow ow ow" I grunted as I rubbed the back of my head. Everyone's eyes are all looking at me. But I couldn't stop focusing on the man that looks like my otou-san.

"Who ar...."

"Bummer. I heard he was a Demon Slayer with a demon in tow, so I was looking forward to seeing someone flamboyant, but that's one drab-looking dude, huh?" The Sound Hashira said

"And now, we'll put this boy on trial! I see!" The Flame Hashira added

'To think that he's been protecting his sister who's now a demon...Now that's beautiful sibling love! How brave!' The Love Hashira thought to herself.

"Wh-who are these peop-"

"kid" I looked at the man who's next to me "what do they mean, that you are travelling with a demon?" He had a stern voice but I smelt no anger from him like the rest.

"Kamado-kun you might be wondering who we are. Let me introduce ourselves. We are one of the 10 hashiras, the highest rank in the Demon Slayer Corps." A woman with two butterfly ornaments said to me. She had the smell of kindness wrapped all around her.

 She had the smell of kindness wrapped all around her