Sun and Flame Hashira Pt 1.5

(Shinra POV)
"Damn, we got separated."

(10min ago)
Shinra- You alright?

Rengoku- Yeah! We managed to counter their atta-

The floor rips apart and Rengoku falls in

Shinra- Rengoku!

Rengoku- It's alright! I'll try and make my way up, just focus on the demon.

(Present)
*Hands appeared and started attacking*

After running around this big house I still can't find any stairs that lead me to the basement, if I can't find it maybe Rengoku can't as well...

(Demon #2 POV)
Is this Human dumb? He's been running in circles around the same area for 15min now...

No matter I'll kill him then Muzan can reward me with even more blood.

(No one POV)
Shinra cuts through the arms and continues.

Shinra- This might be the demon controlling the house. No wonder why I'm lost.

Suddenly a small demon jumps out of nowhere

Demon #2- How dare you! You run around like an idiot for about 20min and you blame us Dem-

Shinra- .........

Demon #2- .........

Shinra- .............

Demon #2- ............

Shinra- ...............Boo!

Demon #2- ..............SHIT!!

The demon starts running at full speed away.

Shinra- What's wrong little demon? all I want is to talk with you *says this while chasing him with his katana*

The Demon looks back and sees Shinra give the evilest look he's ever seen and with a creepy smile.

Demon #2- HELPPPP MEEEE!!! This man is more of a demon than me!

Shinra- HEHEHE!

Demon #2- HELP MEEEEEEEEE!

(Over at Rengoku side)

(Rengoku POV)
We've been separated..... I must join up with him upstairs, this mansion is big even the basement is big.

*Sniff*

*Sniff*

What's that smell? Even if I don't have a good nose, anyone can smell that stench. I walked around the basement.... the deeper I go in the stronger the smell, Shinra thought that the demon merged himself with the house. Maybe he hid his neck down here so that no one can find it, that means I must take care of the house demon first before I can meet up with him, sorry Shinra I'm going to be a bit late.

The stench is getting stronger......

*Sniff*

*Sniff*

This smell... It's human blood! I ran deeper into the abyss.

"If anyone can hear me please answer me! Is there anyone there? Any-"

"H......h......help m....e....e"

"Don't worry ma'am I'm on my way."

(No one POV)
Rengoku ran towards the sound of the woman that called for help.

Rengoku- keep talking so I can find you!

???- P......please.....he.....help me

Rengoku ran towards the sound of her voice...

Rengoku- Keep calling out I'm nearly there!

At last, he reached her, but that's not all..... 50 corpses were lying on the ground rotting, and 20 people were chained up. Five were Demon Slayers and the rest of the fifteen were ordinary humans

Rengoku- I see, the reason they chained them up was to use them as food supply. Such evil cannot be tolerated.

Woman #1- Sir are you another demon slayer?

Rengoku- Yes I am.

???- Ugh!

The 19 unconscious people slowly woke up.

Woman #1- They only brought one person! Sir, you can't fight them by yourself, you must leave and bring back at least 50 people those 3 demons took out your guys very easily.

Rengoku- 3? Oh no! Shinra said that there's only 2..... but there's another one, I must warn him

Demon Slayer #1- Ugh! Did they finally send som........Flame Hashira!

Rengoku- Are you alright?

Demon Slayer #1- Everyone It's alright! They sent a Hashira.

Woman #1- Hashira?

Demon Slayer #2- Flame Hashira! Yes! We're finally saved!

Civilians- What's a Hashira?

Demon Slayers- The Hashiras are our strongest Demon Slayers, it is said that a hashira is worth 100 demons.

Civilians- really?

Rengoku (in his head)- Okay I think we've gotten a little off-topic.

*Clash*

*Clash*

Rengoku freed them from their cuffs. There are 4 children, 6 females and 5 males and the rest is the demon slayers.

Rengoku- What rank are you?

Demon slayers- 2 of us are Kanoe the rest are Kanoto.

Rengoku- I see.... their rank isn't that high, that explains why they lost.

Rengoku whistled and his crow came flying in.

Rengoku- We're going to need more Kakushis.

The Crow nodded and flew away

Demon slayers- Flame Hashira! We're sorry for being useless.

Rengoku- It's alright, the main thing is, is that you tried your best. It's alright now leave the rest to us.

Demon slayers- Us?

Rengoku- Yes! Me and the Sun Hashira!

Demon slayers- There's another Hashira!? Yes, we're saved.

Civilians- Thank you! Thank you! We thought we would never see our families anymore.

Rengoku (in his head)- How am I supposed to get them out of her-

*SMASH!*

A big demon came crashing down to the basement level with his arms missing.

Rengoku- What?

Demon Slayers- That's the demon that beat us. Who couldv-

Demon #2- Brother! Brother! BROTHER! he's coming! Brother, you need to get up!

Shinra appeared above them in mid-air.

Shinra- Sun Breathing, Second Form, Clear Blue Sky.

Next chapter- Sun and Flame Hashira Pt 2

A/N: Wrote a small chapter because i felt like it

Don't worry Pt 2 is going to be longer