Muzan Kibutsuji

(Shinra POV)
We reached the town and I was shocked to see a big town like this with lots of lights around 'I must've been on that mountain for a long time now, I didn't know towns were made like this.' I stop thinking to myself as we walked through the town, Naomi mother tugged onto his haori making him turn around.

"Shinra-san," she said reaching for something in her purse.

"Hmmm" I answered back.

"Here take it" I see her give me some money.

"No no no no need ma'am trust me I'm alright" I tried pushing her hand away but she caught my hands and held them.

"If I don't give you this I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you went hungry or needed a place to stay," she said with a worried look.

"Please ma'am this is too much, way too much money for me" I tried to protest but she wouldn't budge.

"Please it's the least I can do for saving our lives and helping Naomi build up her courage so please take it." She bowed with her hands still offering the money.

"Well, I got no choice now do I," I said with a smile. "Thank you for your kindness bowed to her then something jumped on my right leg.

"NO NO NO I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO SHINRA-SAN STAY WITH ME!"

"N...Naomi-chan?"

"Shinra why do you have to leave can't you stay with me?" She said as she held back her tears while grabbing onto my leg tightly.

I smiled and took her from my leg and made her face me. "If I don't go then who'll fight those demons?"

"You need to stay strong Naomi-chan I'm not going to be around forever and why are you crying to me when you've got a boy who'll protect you with all his might"

We both faced kito who had a shy look on his face

"Shinra-san" kito said surprisingly

"Hai?"

"I...I can't protect Naomi-chan as you did with that demon. I'm useless and won't be able to do anything, I'm hopeless"

I got up and walked to him and flicked his forehead which surprised everyone, especially kito.

"Thinking like that won't get you anywhere if you keep thinking like that then you're right you are useless. But you're not, have a big heart and think differently, become strong enough to protect those you love." I said with a smile while I held his shoulder.

('Even tho I couldn't save anyone') Shinra quietly whispered but no one heard what he said.

"Okay, it's time to bid ourselves a farewell..." I stopped as soon as I felt a presence, evil and hatred filled the atmosphere around the whole town

'W..what is this? This feeling, it feels like the same back at my home village but it's different it's much weaker than the one back then.' I was pulled out of my thoughts when they asked me if I was alright.

"Ohh sorry, I need to leave now so I'll be going, be safe going around in the dark okay" I looked at everyone then set my gaze upon Naomi when I said the last sentence.

"Hai will do Shinra-san, I'll pray for your success against the demons," said Naomi's mother, then all of them bowed as thanks. I looked at Naomi who is still holding onto her tears.

"Naomi-chan" she didn't lookup

"Naomi-chan," I said a second time but she refused to look up. I knelt down and gave her a hug

"I'll come to visit you from time to time okay" she looked up and her face brighten.

"You promise?"

"Hai," I said with a smile