Upper Moon demon

(Previously)
"Please......please......please help me.'
-
"Sayonara"

"Ara ara, excuse me, but can you stand away from this beautiful lady here or else."

(Now)
"Total concentration, Twelfth form: Flame Dance" A vertical slash of fire went towards Kanae and freed her from the icy vines and horizontal slash towards Douma cutting his arms and legs then kicking his body far away from them.

Shinra quickly dashed towards Kanae carrying her like a bride "Daijōbudesuka?" He asked the injured hashira"

With tears forming in her eyes she held his haori tightly as she hugged him

"Ar...ari....arigato," she said as she hid her face on his chest quietly crying. Shinra hugged her back giving her a little shock and whispered into her ear

"Well done, you held out until I got here. Don't worry anymore because I'll protect you and I'll kill that demon for you."

(You might be thinking my dear readers, where the hell did Shinra come from? And why was he soooo late? Well to tell you that I have to take you back to an hour ago)

(1 hour ago)
(No one POV)
He finally reached the foot of the mountain which was called Mt Hotaka, he entered its deep and dark forest. Shinra walked up to a tree and marked it with the letter "X" on it so if he ever get lost he can find this mark.

"Good plan, don't you think author?"

*silence*

"Must be too ashamed to admit I was right"

He continued walking along the path going deeper into the forest, this place is reeking with blood and murderous intent. 'I need to find this demon and quick' he thought to myself as he began running.

15 minutes have passed as Shinra kept running "This place is so annoying how am I......" Shinra walked up to something that looked familiar"
(Have yous all guessed what it is?)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"W......wh.....why the FUCK is the mark doing here, maybe this mark was here a long time ago when people got lost inside this big forest, yeah that's got to be it," he thought as he clicked his finger.

"Here I make this mark here" Shinra walked 5m ahead of the tree with the mark and did the same thing he did to the other tree.

"There no I know I won't get lost," he said with a smile. 20 minutes have passed and Shinra ended up in the same spot seeing 2 marked trees in front of him.

"Wha...what kind of shit this?" He said while breathing heavily from all the running.

"I'm pretty sure that I left this mark here but why is there one over there? Is this a Demon art?"

(*Facepalm*)

Shinra attention was grabbed when he heard a group of people screaming higher into the mountain, then Shinra realised. He's supposed to go up the mountain but instead, he was running in circles.

(Hahahahahaha)

"Shut up" Shinra turn to the mountain embarrassed.

"It'll take about 20-25 minutes for me to get there," he thought to himself as he readied himself. And he dashed up the mountain.

20 minutes has passed and he arrived at a mansion, he leapt over the walls and sneaked in. He reached what seemed to be a storage room and broke the windows allowing him to sneak in.

"Shinra sneak in no Jutsu accomplished" he whispered to himself as he opened the door and proceeded to find the biggest room he could find.

He found a big door of two naked angels on the metal door and it creeped him out with a teardrop on his head. He unlocked it and slowly opened it then something grabbed his attention.