Chapter 2

Some time had passed ad you reagin consciousness again and relised you were laying in the ground. As you got up you looked through the window and saw that it was morning. We're you knocked out the whole night. You then looked over to the floor and saw there was a big ash pile of metal dust. As you looked at it much closer you then relised it was the weird cube that fell from the sky. You were really disappointed at this as you spent months trying to figure out what this thing is and what do you get for your hard work and efforts?. A jolt of electricity and a pile of metal ash. Great just great.

You: "ahh dammit. All that hard work was for nothing. And the whole place is a mess. Great."

Several minutes later you spent cleaning up the mess. As for the pile of Cube ash you took it's all and out it inside a small jar with a cork lid

 As for the pile of Cube ash you took it's all and out it inside a small jar with a cork lid

You: " well maybe I can salvage it somewhere at work shop. But in the meantime I- AGH"

You dropped the jar ( thankfully it's made out of very thick glass so it didn't break) as you fell on your knees and you felt a very sharp pain in your Head and there was ringing noise in your ears and you felt sick to your stomach as if you were gonna puke. But it soon passed. Your face was cover in Cold sweat and you were breathing hard.

You: " Huff..Huff...oh god...what the hell was that. Damm I should look it up on the internet. Maybe I can find something.

You then walked over to your PC and turn it on. You Google your symptoms to see what it was that just happened to you. On the computer the results were...0 results.

You: "Nothing...but I don't get it it must be something ( you tried to type something else but then you felt a jolt of electricity on your hands ) "Ow...what the?" ( your screen then goes black) oh come on now what?"

As the screen stayed black then something apperd on your screen. Word's but you could not read them at all

You then grabbed a pen and paper and wrote this down as you had to know what it was later on

You then grabbed a pen and paper and wrote this down as you had to know what it was later on...the computer then goes in the Fritz as it was going all crazy flashing. Soon all other electric aplainces want crazy and you felt that terrible pain in your head. You also started to see those symbols from the computer in your Head . With each minutes that pass it felt worst and worst.