Chapter 9

A few days have passed and you have been trapped with Arachnid in her secret hideout/cave.

During your time. You have been fixing her up and giving her some upgrades, and while all that was happening you have also been playing the kind and obedient servant calling her mistress and worshipping her as she told you to do so, because of this she has given you an upgrade to your lifestyle from your prison cell to a private quarter in a small part of the cave with a bed and a bathroom...and she would bring you snacks and such.

This may seem like a good thing but your still a prisoner even if she offers your a lot of luxurious thing's. No you have to escape and try and escape, but first you have to get rid of that...thing in your back otherwise you won't be able to escape.

Later that night.

As it was night Time Arachnid was in deep sleep but you were in your quarters still up trying to figure out how to get this thing off your back.

You: ok....ok,ok,ok think Y/N...there has to be some way to get this thing off your back.

???: You know talking to yourself is considered a bit weird don't you think?

You: well yeah but it's not like there's -.... WAIT WHAT??

( You looked around frantically to see where was the source of that mysteries voice coming from.)

You: who...who said that?

???: I said it the voice in your head....look who I am isn't important now, I'm here to help you and trust me you NEED my help. That bug is only using you for her beeeds but once she gets what she wants she will rip you in half and eat you alive .

You: ok ok I see your point I do...but there still the matter of the snake bit thing in my back...as long as this thing is in me I can't leave.

???: That's where I come in kid, ok you see that work bench that Hass the tools and stuff you used to make things for the spider Bitch.

You: ( looked Iver and see the work bench) Yeah?

???: Ok here's the plan...your gonna make something that's gonna help you espace and get rid of that thing

You then walked over to the bench

???: Ok here's what you need... first get a-

( A/N : Time skip... because I'm lazy as Fuck)

???: And there you go.

You then picked up the device and looked it over

You: ok this looks really bad ass as hell...and you're sure this thing will work.

???: Trust me kid...it will...ok give me a moment here ( as the voice in your head disappeared for a moment you felt a somewhat comfortable feeling on your back...it then disappeared) ok now listen carefully to the code that I want you to type down. 112337455_tffastteccwwwerdlmnqwertyuiopasdfgh_776655224353857364_ execute system shutdown alpha 223546. And hit send

You did as you were told and typed it down EXACTLY how he said you should and hit the send button. You then felt a bit of a burning sensation on your back and feel the snake bit thingy was coming off you but it was kind of painful, you bit down your teeth and tried to keep yourself from screaming in pain and waking up the spider Psycho.

Soon the snake bit finally let's go and it falls to the ground broken and shut off.

You: * oh thank God this thing is off*

???: Holly shit it actually worked?

You: yeah it did...wait what the hell does that mean?

???: Yeah....I'm gonna be honest with you, I had no idea of this really was going to work and there was a chance this could have easily killed you.

You: AND YOU TOLD ME TO DO IT?

???: Hey hey keep your voice dien your gonna wake up the crazy spider Bitch.

You then coverd your mouth as he was right...gotta be more careful.

You: ok so now what?

???: Use that device yo see if there are any small Holes in this tunnel for you to sneak out of.

You then did as before and used the device again as you looked around to see if there was something or any sings of Gettysburg out. The scanners show you that there was a small gap for you to escape...a bit tight but still a way out no less.

You then put away the device and make your way to the small Gap...at first it was a bit hard getting out and it took you a while but you eventually made it out.

You: Oh...oh my god I did it...I'm out. But wait...hey uhh mystery voice guy...what should I do now?

???: Well kid...for now you should keep going...if you know your way around the woods maybe you go back home and think Over your next plan.

You: ok then.

You went deeper into the woods and moved fast.

Several Hours later morning had come as Arachnid started to wake up from her deep sleep and she gets up.

Arachnid: Yawn...... Human, hope you have some more weapon's and upgrades for me, I need them....... Human did you hear me?......Human?.....( She gets angry) HUMAN I SWEAR TO THE ALL SPARK YOU BETTER BE A SLEEP OR DEAD OR IM GOING TO KILL YOU FOR NOT RESPONDING TO YOUR MISTRESS

( She then walks over and sees you were gone....she the looks down and see the robot snake that was attached to your back, laying on the ground dead or shut off)

She walks over and picked it up......she looks at it for a while but then she started a small laugh witch then turns louder and becomes a bit well.... Yandare for a lack of better words.

Arachnid: heh heh heh.....well Human it sees I have underestimated you....are much clever then I thought....but it makes no sense ( she destroyed it) next time I Catch you...il make you my plaything....and when I catch yoh....I won't just play with you, il break you ans your friends as well.

She then laughs again like a crazy person.

TO BE CONTINUED.