Ch 11

Meanwhile back at the Auto bots hide out the others were looking for You through any means they can, Arcee was giving it her absolute most because she feels great guilt about failing to protect you,

Soon the alarms go off in the base as all of the Auto bots gather around the big screen and Optimus speaks up

Optimus: Ratchet, what's going on?

Ratchet: I have detected a powerful signal of great power coming very far away in deep woods about 200 Miles away from here, and a great amount of Decepticons as well, ( types on the big computers screen) we have a live video feed playing now from satellite.

The big screen shows a massive group of Decepticons being led by star scream but some of them fall down dead and saw shots fired but who was firing them?

The scene changed to something that shocked everyone at what they saw....it was you and your arms had transformed into guns and you were shooting at the Decepticons.

Arcee: * He's alive....Oh thank the all spark*

Bulkhead: um...Ok I'm no expert on humans but something tells me humans having guns for arms isn't in there biology...is that the human with the power of the all spark?

Ratchet: I Believe so, but I don't believe this, he's fighting all of these Decepticons all by himself.

Optimus: Yes but still we must help him, Ratchet Open the gate way and send us there quickly so we can help him.

Meanwhile back with you.

You stood your ground and fought back against the Decepticons and killed as many bad you could but even so your starting to loose the advantage, Because of Star scream ( or as you like to call him " Bitch Scream" )...he called for reinforcement. As You get your arm Canons aimed at them you started to feel drained and they turn back to normal

You: No...No No not now. Dammit

Star Scream: Ha..Aww What's wrong little human, Are your powers fading away?...Too bad. Now you die ( soon all of the Decepticons aim there arm Canons at you and you put your hands up in surrender )

You: * Johnny Please do something before I Die *

Johnny: There is Nothing I can do to help you kid, I'm sorry but your body has reached your limits

You: * shit, this can't be happening to me right now of all the times. God I would give anything for a miracle right about now. *

Just like that faith was on your side, because a gateway portal opens up and you see a familiar face....it was ARCEE and she had some friends with her

You: * wow...talk about lucky *

The Auto Bots go in hard taking down several of the Decepticons while you get out of the way and hide, soon all of the Decepticons were going down and Star scream gets overwhelmed and scaerd

Star scream: RETREAT, RETREAT.

He and what little remains of his force was left make a run for it.

You then come out from hiding and looked over to the autobots, ARCEE then walks over to you, before you could say anything she picks you up and she looks you over like an action figure.

Arcee: Human are you ok, are you injured?

You: whoa easy I'm good,? But I may have gone through a bit of some changes in all honesty.

Arcee: if your talking about you having guns for arms and super powers of some kind then yeah we know.

You: yeah...wait how did you know exactly?

Arcee: we saw you through satellite footage.

Optimus: Perhaps it is best that we continue this conversation somewhere safer, Human, no doubt you have many questions to ask so let us return back to HQ and we shall answer all we know to the jestof our knowledge.

Ratchet: plus I need to run some Tests on you to make sure your ok?

You: ok yes please let's get the hell out of here.

They then open up the gateway and make there way through it.

You: oh and Arcee?...I'm glad that your ok.

When you said that she had a bit of a Glow on her metal cheek's and she looks away but smiles a bit.

Arcee: thanks...you too.

Once they were trough the portal it closed off behind them, however before that they aren't aware that one small toy car ( which was secretly a bot that attack you when you made it back home ) sneak through the gate way following you and the other behind.

TO BE CONTINUED.

769 WORDS

Damm what's with me why am I so not motivated in this one book... really guys I love this book but it feels like a small part of me is missing here.

Anyway hope your satisfied enough here.