Chapter 4

You: oh shit oh shit oh shit why is this happening to me. This can't be real this just can't be it's just a bad dream that's got be it

You keep saying to yourself as you were running like a mad man trying to save yourself from the giant robots

As you make your way to your bike there was a an explosion behind you and the vast wave well it didn't kill you but it did Knock you down in your face and you were a bit scratch up with some nasty wounds

You: ugh...ow ow ow.... shit that hurts.

???: Oh what's wrong little one...did you get Hurt?

You then slowly looked up to see who it was talking to you and saw it was yet another Bot

You: oh shit are you kidding me... another one... Ow ( you then started to feel wierd as you looked at your wounds Heald in a instant) what the hell?

???: So you do have the power of the all spark in you...good. ( he then extends his arm aiming at you as he shoots out some kind of electrical net at you. But then you felt a surg of power again in your body as it started to glow and you unleashed yet another electrical blast as you scream in pain...then the blast wave hits the bet that was coming for you back at the Bot who threw it at you as he himself gets electrocuted.

You: holy shit...talk about god damm good luck.

You then quickly get on your bike and tried to start it. As you were you saw one of those one red eye bots coming after you and now you were panicking.

You: Come on come on please for the live a god please start.

It started up and you drive off as fast as you can and to not soon realized that on foot it will never be able to catch you. So it scans a near by Big rig and soon it transforms into the same big rig and chase after you.

At that very same moment Arcee shows up and sees you being chased By The Decepticon Big Rig. She turns into her Motorcycle form and goes after you to save you from that Decepticon

( Back with you)

You were driving Downtown Zig zagging through some cars trying to stay ahead of the Big Rig making sure it Doesn't Catch you but as for the big rig it was not doing that at all. Instead it was plowing and crashing into any oncoming cars. Jesus this bot will do anything to get his hands on you.

you then headed for the city's underground Dried out Canal. as you did you pulled over to the side while keeping the Engine running and as you looked back there was no one behind you. Thinking you were in the Clear you take a minute to catch your breath and calm your heart. But that didn't last long as you heard the honking horn of a Big rig and as you looked back and saw it coming after you after it crashes through the stone bridge above you. you then hit the gas and drive as fast as you can . You looked back and saw the Big Rig was right behind you as it was starting to get closer and closer Little by little.

Meanwhile Above you Arcee was driving From above as she could see you trying to Escape the Decepticon she extends her arm out of her Bike form as she turns it into a Canon and she started to shoot at the Decepticon Hoping to do some Damage and slow it down so you can escape

She was managing to hit him and slow him down just a little bit But it was still not enough. As for you as you were driving at the highest speed possible. As you were driving fast you saw some Junk in front of you. Maybe if you drive passed and he keeps hitting them they just might slow him down. And thats what you did you drive pas them and in hopes that it would help. It didn't .

The Truck was starting to get really really close to you as you felt it Bumping into  you

You: *Oh Shit...hes getting closer..thats it im dead its over...Game over Man Game over*

You then heard the roaring sound of another Motorcycle. the big Rig head as well and realized who it was. The Decepticon moves left and right trying to keep Arcee from catching up next to you as keeps going like this but soon Arcee saw an opening and she gest passed him Nearly getting pushed against the wall as she was now driving next to you

You looked over to your right and saw a Blue and Pink Motorcycle next to you driving. But there was no driver what so ever. then out of the Bike came outa Robotic arm and grabs you from your Bike  as your scream in fear and as for your bike since there was no one to drive it it falls down forcing it to crash and get run over by the Big rig.

The Arcee turns her extended Arm Into a canon and takes aim.

???: Human keep your head down things are about to get really explosive.

you did as you were told and she fire and makes a Direct hit Making it Blow up while she drives away 

she then pulls over to the side.

Arcee: Whew...ok were safe for now. Are you ok Human......Human?

she felt you collapsing on top of her...I guess all the danger and adrenalin was too much for you.

Arcee: Great...He passed out....Now i have to carry him around back to base.

TO BE CONTINUED