Chapter 7

The next day had come as you started to wake up and saw where you are...you were a bit confused but then you remember. Evil robots wanna catch you while good ines wanna keep you safe. You then looked Over and saw Arcee was sound a sleep.

You: * Huh...she looks so peaceful the way she sleeps...I almost hate yo wake her up but I have to*...miss Arcee?....Arcee?....wakee wakee eggs and Bacea.

She slowly started to wake up and she looks at you and smiles a bit.

Arcee: ( yawns loudly) uhh.... morning

You: morning... sorry to wake you up but I figured we should get up and get back on the road.

Arcee: I agree...but first things first we need to try and contact the others see if there ok?

You: Yeah, yeah sure

She then opens up a small computer like screen on her wrist and calls in her teammates.

Meanwhile outside a few minutes earlier arachnid had arrived outside of the building you and Arcee were in. Somehow she managed to fund you as you both were still sleeping.

Arachnid: Aww how sweet... Little Arcee found herself a cute pet to cuddle with...to bad I need home

She then pulls out the robot snake that she had for you.

Arachnid : ok my pretty...it's time to do your thing...now listen carefully. I want that Human alive. So dint kill him...just weaken his body for me.

The robot snake like creature makes bug like noises and it crawls up the building. Arachnid then looks back and she see you waking up.

Arachnid: Ah it's show time. ( She then turns back to her spider form and crawls up the ceiling.

( Back with you a few minutes Later after you woke up Arcee finally managed to contact her leader)

Arcee: Hello?.... Hello? Arcee calling Autobots HQ can you read me.

???: Loud and clear Arcee. So what what happened? Is the human Safe

Arcee: yea he is sir...He's here with me ( he moves her arm screen so that you could be seen).

You: uhh... hello

???: Greetings Human. I am Optimus Prime. Leader of the Autobot's, I would like to be the first to say to you how truly sorry I am for getting you involved in all of this. I realize this must be quite a lot for you to take in.

You: yeah , You have no idea how scary this has been for me. Bit I'm guessing you guys came to earth looking for something, I'm guessing it's something small that the shape of a box made of metal and has scribbles all over it.

Optimus: yes that is correct. We came here on earth looking for the all spark cube. An ancient artifact from our home world Cybertron.

( While they were talking arachnid was hiding in the shadows and she listened to everything they were saying)

You: well I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this but...the cube you came looking for is...well it's nothing but Ashe's left of it ( you pulled out the small bottle with a cork and inside it it was filled with small metallic ashes) when I touched it shocked me and I passed out, when I woke up this was all that was left of it.

Arcee takes it from you and she puts it away.

You: but here's the thing...I think it's power is within me.

Optimus: are you sure about this.

You: yes cause here's the thing. First thing that happened to me is my computer shuts off and the on my screen there were these weird symbols on the screen, after that there was something else happening. All of my electronics in my house started to go crazy and I even heard weird Voice in my head and I had a headache, after that I also made a TV turn into some kind of monster.

Optimus: I see...we will have to look into this. In the meantime stay where you are we will open a gateway for you to get back to base quicker.

Arcee: understood ( she hangs up) ok for the time being we need to wait here until the gate way opens up.

???: Two bad you won't have enough time for that

You and Arcee go wide eyed as you both looked back and saw who it was that talking.

You: oh shit not her again.

Arcee: Arachnid!!

Arachnid: Hello Arcee ( looks at you ) little Human. Been a while

Arcee: Y/N go hide now and leave this to me.

You: But-

Arcee: GO NOW

You dint bother arguing with her ,you just did what you were told and make a run for it as fast as you can and hide somewhere

Arachnid: Aww and here I was hoping to have a little " fun " while you watched. Well no Matter he won't get that far anyway. ( She then looks back at her) so...shall we?

Arcee turns her arms into arm cannons as she takes a battle stance.

Arcee: lets do this.

They then started to fight as she shoots at her and arachnid dodges them, she tried to pin her down with her webs but Arcee Dodge's them as well.

Meanwhile with you you ran as fast as you can and hide behind some big creates and watched from a far.

You: shit look at them go...there really going at it.

You then looked up and saw there were some heavy creates above them...and then you had an idea...maybe you can drop a big one on top of the spider lady and give Arcee a fighting chance. You then looked over and saw a some controls and walked to them to turn it on.

As the machine's were moving you the used the said controls and moved one large create just above the spider lady. Yeah you then hit a button and the creat falls in top of her hitting her and knocking her out

You: ha ha ha...in your Face spider skank ( while you were celebrating you did not notice that a small robot like snake was sneaking up behind you and jumps in your back) AHH WHAT THR FUCK??

Arcee: Y/N!!!

Before she could help you Arachnid gets quickly back on her feet and she shoots webs at her and pins her down

The robot snake in your back bites down in your spine and you feel a powerful electrician as you collapse in pain screaming.

Arachnid: well that worked out better then I had hoped.

You: ( trying to stand up but gets shocked again) Ahhhh.... what... Is this?

Arachnid: ( walks up to you and pick's you up)...a special pet of mine to keep you on a leash...now then let's be off...but first things first. ( She then wraps your up in spider webs to keep you from escaping) there now... all done.

Arcee: Arachnid..You let him go now.

Arachnid: ( she smiles and walks back to her...and the kick her hard in the head as Arcee was slowly starting to loose consciousness.) Yeah...no...till next time Arcee. But don't worry I take good care of your pet human.

She then turns into a helicopter and fly's off.

You: NO LET ME GO...ARCEE!!!

Arcee:... no....Y/N...( She then Black's out)

TO BE CONTINUED.

( A/N : I know this was a bit short and I'm sorry for the long wait but it just didn't feel inspired here that much is all....but that's gonna change I promise.)