XV - Where You and I shall Connect

We're finally at the last chapter for part 1!!!

I apologize for the delay. I was adjusting to life at University that I had no time in writing it.

I hope you guys enjoy the end of part 1 ;))) I apologize if it might be slightly rushed, I'll try and fix it once I got the time.

I would also like to thank you for reaching this far in the story♡♡♡♡

》》》

"Tsukasa, we've managed to locate all the people Minami-san has stated" Ukyo reported as he entered the makeshift throne room in one of the caves.

The leader of the Empire of might hummed in delight at his right hand's words. "That's good to hear Ukyo."

"Shouldn't I get recognition as well?" Minami spoke as she strode into the cave. Some of Tsukasa's henchmen gawked at the curvaceous woman. "If it weren't for my journalism skills, you guys don't know who to start reviving."

"Of course Minami. You have my thanks" Tsukasa responded with a bow making the woman blush.

Ever since the beginning of winter. Tsukasa closes forces began on focusing reviving capable men for the upcoming war. Ukyo wasn't the type to indulge in such thought- but what could he do? He had no power over Tsukasa. No one had...

He was the strongest in the stone world. Everyone choose to be by his side because of his charisma, and along with the strength he had portrayed. Only a fool would go against him. Yet those fools included a certain person.

"You seem gloomy Ukyo" Minami pointed out. The ex-sonarman turned to her brows furrowed. "I doubt it's because of the cold. Could it be you miss doing patrols with a certain person?"

"What on earth do you mean Minami?" Ukyo responded.

"Well, I'm still surprised that you requested to do patrols on your own rather than with Kaoru-san. Your little team-up was quite adorable you know" Minami chirped.

Before Ukyo could respond, Hyoga cut him off. "I'm quite surprised as well Ukyo-kun," he said as he walked past them. "Although, I suppose Kaoru-kun's very much troublesome to deal with, right Tsukasa-kun?"

Though working under one man, Ukyo couldn't see himself getting along with Hyoga. The spearman had this eerie aura shrouding him. Ever since his arrival, Ukyo knew that he was bad news. Yet, in the meantime, while Hyoga hasn't done anything... Ukyo decided to let him be. Maybe he was still just suspicious about him or probably Kaoru's skeptical behavior rubbed off on him.

"Tsukasa, I would like to have a word with you" Hyoga paused giving a quick glance at them, "In private..."

"Very well" Tsukasa replied as he stood up from his stone throne and wore his thick lion skin cape. He turns to his loyal subjects, "Me and Hyoga will be out for a moment... You all are dismissed."

Everyone nodded in response and left the vicinity. Ukyo was the last one to leave. Before he was even out of earshot from the two men, the words the came out from Hyoga's mouth made him halt in his footsteps.

"...I would like to do something with Kaoru."

》》》

"Ahck!" Kaoru squeaked as her finger was once again pricked. She quickly sucked her finger whining like a child. "Sewing isn't easy as it seems... You always make it easy Yuzu-chan."

"Just a little bit of diligence and hard work will do the trick Kao-chan" Yuzuriha chuckled as she finished another set of thick coats to be used. "Give me your hand, why don't we bandage it."