Princess Elsa Ferrari-Princess of Monaco(Daughter of Princess Serena)

Age: 2 years

My late mother, Princess Serena, surrendered. She left behind a Bugatti Chiron and cash assets of €227,776,026. Due to my age, the Bugatti Chiron was auctioned off. I was sole inheritor.

I have succeded my mother and become the Princess of Monaco.

Age: 3 years

Ireland has enforced an asset freeze on India.

I am suffering from croup.

Age: 4 years 

I became friends with Sofia Fanucci.

Age: 5 years 

My big sister, Valentine, started primary school.

I had a Nerf gun fight with Jennifer Lopez.

Age: 6 years 

I have been enrolled in primary school at Thomas Puccini Primary School, a private school. 

I'm feeling so much more invigorated now that I am using a skateboard as my primary mode of transportation.

I contemplated executing someone. I had my father clubbed to death. My father died after being executed. I paid my respects at his funeral. My big sister and I each inherited €86,134,480.

Age: 7 years 

I have been diagnosed with anxiety.

Princess Elsa Ferrari

Ribbon: Wasteful

Princess Elsa

Age 7 years

Inexplicably, Princess Elsa surrendered at the tender ageo of 7. Her royal funeral was attended by her big sister, Valentine, and a handful of loyal followers.

A glamorous and brilliant young lady, she was born into Monacan royalty. Elsa put in five years as Princess of Monaco. Friends say she struggled with the loss of her big sister, Valentine.