† UNDEAD III †

Y/N POV
"Can any of you come up with a plan to get us out of here?" Karina unnie said as we stuck up inside the library area again.

"Unnie be quite, they might heard us" I whispered at her.

We're currently trapped inside the library storage area, hiding from the other undead bodies. We assumed that we'd passed the ugly creatures that had been chasing us earlier and that we'd be safe here, but sadly, we weren't, because there were other ugly creatures lurking here, I even saw the teacher I accidentally punched earlier this morning.

"Y/N your back and your arm is bleeding" I heard Giselle unnie said.

"Its fine, I got it when we broke the glass door earlier" I said ignoring my back and arm wounds.

"Are you sure?" Karina unnie ask me, then I nod at her.

"Look, even Ningning unnie have a small cut in her arm" I said as I saw the bleeding arm of Ningning unnie.

"It's fine atleast were safe now" Ningning unnie said.

"Hmmm unnie, thank you for saving me from Minhee awhile ago" I said at Winter unnie while smiling at her.

"Its nothing, beside if you're not there and you don't make a way to break the glass door, we're probably all dead there and thanks for that" Winter unnie said while pinching my cheeks.

"Aigoooo enough for that unnie and lets think a way again how we can get out of here" I said in whispering as I chuckled a little bit.

"Is there another safe place here at school? Im already tired of running" I heard Ningning unnie complain.

"Wait Minju unnie called me awhile ago" I said as I remember my sister.

"Isn't she part of the student council?" Giselle unnie ask me then I nod to her. "Let's go to the Student Council Room and see if anyone else is there" She added.

"What if they already.......you know.... Dead" Ningning unnie said to us while scratching her nape.

"I don't think so. Kwon Eunbi, Lee Chaeyeon, Kim Chaewon and Kang Hyewon is with them I certainly sure they're still alive" Karina unnie said as she remembering the Student council members.

"Y/N try to call your sister again and make sure if they are still on the Student Council Room. My phone has no battery already" Winter unnie said to me.

I just scratching my none so itchy nape "I actually lost my bag earlier, my phone is there" I embarrassedly smile at them, they just looked at me in disbelief.

"So how can we get out of here?" Winter unnie ask us.

"We can either wait for someone to come and save us, or we can let them bite us so we don't have to deal with them anymore" Ningning unnie suggestion that makes us laugh.

"You know what Ning, just shout up" Giselle unnie said while playfully rolled her eyes at her.

We were inside the room thinking how we can get out of here when the light abruptly went off.

"Wait what happened?" Winter unnie said, and all of us just shrugged of our shoulders.

"Wait let me check" I said as I went outside the library storage room.

"Hey, its too dangerous" Karina unnie stopping me while holding my wrist. "I'll come with you" She added and I nod at her.

"Wait for us her" Karina unnie said to others before we went outside.

As we looked around, there were still ugly creatures lurking inside the library, I also tried to look slowly outside the library area and I saw there were still undead bodies who was chasing us earlier. We would have to go back to the library storage area for the girls when some undead bodies suddenly passed in front of me, Good thing Karina unnie covered my mouth so I wouldn't be able to make any sound, I thought he would attacked us like how Minhee attack me earlier but I was wrong he just passed us, like he didn't saw us. When we made sure that he was no longer in front of us we quickly went back to the storage area of the library.

"Unnies come, its safe just don't make any sound they didn't see us" I whispered at them.

"Are you sure?" Giselle unnie ask me, and I give her a okay sign.

"Wait before we go outside, where are we going?" Winter unnie ask us.

"Lets try in the Student Council Room" I suggest to them and they nod at me.

While we were walking to the second floor, I noticed glitter on the floor of the stairwell we had passed, so I stopped to look what is it I grinned when I realized that it was a key to our school bus. So I placed it inside my pocket.

I knocked three times when we arrived at the Student Council Room, but no one opened the door for us.

"Y/N are you sure they're here?" Winter unnie whispered at me.

"I don't know unnie lets check first" I said then I twist the doorknob and it was opened, So I decided to go inside to see if anyone was still there.

When I stepped inside, someone smacked me hardly in my head using a book.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

NO ONE'S POV
The people inside in the Student Council room were so terrified when they heard a knock from the outside.

"U-unnie who's that?" Yuri ask Eunbi as she hiding behind Yena.

"I don't no, step back girls" Eunbi ordered them.

"Yena come here" Chaeyeon called Yena "Bring whatever weapon you can find there" She added.

"Joyul stay here, I'll be back" Yena said as she kiss Yuri's forehead.

Yena searched the room for a weapon but couldn't find anything, so she took the heavy book on the table.

Chaeyeon and Yena take their positions in front of the door, Chaeyeon's bat is being prepared for a smack while Yena's holding a book.

When the door opened and they saw someone walk in, Yena immidiately smacked it hard across the head using the book she's holding, causes the girl to fall in the ground.

"Arrrrgh!! That's hurt!" Y/N yelled in whispered while holding her head.

"Y/N are you okay?" Karina ask the youngest as she help her to stood up.

"Omo Y/N is that you!? Omygod I'm so sorry, I thought it was zombie, I'm sorry" Yena apologize to her while caressing Y/N's head.

"Y/N finally you're here, Minju is so worried about you" Chaeyeon said smiling at Y/N. "Guys its safe, It was just Y/N and the other cheerleader who knocked on the door" She added to inform the others.

The girls immediately went towards them, and Chaeyeon signalled them to come inside before she closed again the door for their safety.

"Y/N I'm glad your safe!" Minju immediately tackled Y/N in a tight hug, causing the younger to hissed in pain.

"U-unnie its so t-tight, i-its h-hurts" Y/N complain as she push Minju a little bit away from her.

Minju broke a hug and smile widely at Y/N, but Minju smile disappeared as she noticed she had blood on her both arms and she slowly looked at Y/N in horror.

"B-blood" Nako mumbled as she saw Minju's arm.