† UNDEAD IV †

NO ONE'S POV
"B-blood" Nako mumbled as she saw Minju's arm.

Yena immediately grabbed Minju's wrist and yanked it away from Y/N, causing Minju to cry again.

"Y/N please move, We don't want to hurt you" Yujin said as she hiding the others at her back.

When other cheerleading team sensed the sudden change of the atmosphere here inside the room, they immediately pulled Y/N behind there backs.

"Wait we can explain" Winter said to them as she noticed the other students council crying.

"Is s-she got b-bitten?" Yuri ask them while shuttering.

"No, its just a glass cut" Karina said to them and she signalled Y/N to lift up slighty her shirt for them to see her wounds. "Looked, we're safe" She added.

"She saved us from the bundles of undead bodies earlier in the gymnasium, so please believe us we didn't come here to hurt you guys" Giselle inform them.

"You can check us if you want" Ningning said to them.

"I can check them" Chaewon volunteered.

"Are you sure Chae?" Sakura ask her and Chaewon nod at her.

Chaewon checked Karina, Winter, and Giselle first, but found no wounds on them. Chaewon then turned to the other Student Council members and gave them the okay sign, signaling that the 3 cheerleading squads were cleared.

Then Eunbi immediately offered assistance to the other 3 cleared members of the cheering squad and told them to take a rest for a while.

Chaewon was now confronted the two injured cheering squad members. Chaewon checked Ningning first, but all she found was a cut on her arm.

"Its just a cut, Hichan can you treat her wound?" Chaewon ask her.

"Sure unnie" Hitomi nod at her and she went to the left side of the room to took her medicine kit.

Then Chaewon faced Y/N "It's was great to see you here again Y/N, but I still need to check your wounds for the sake of the others' safety as well" Chaewon said as she look at Y/N.

"It's okay unnie, I understand" Y/N said to her while smiling at her.

Then Chaewon start examined Y/N wounds on her back and arm, but found no bites on her body, so she breathed a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad you're safe Y/N" Chaewon said as she ruffle Y/N's hair and she looked at Minju who's worried abour her sister. "It just a cut Min, don't worry" She added smiling at her. "Guys it's okay they're all cleared. Hichan treat Y/n wounds as well after you finish that" Chaewon inform the other as she smiled to the other Kims first, before she walks away to give them some time together.

"It's great to see you okay Y/N" Minju said as she engulf Y/N in a hug again, but she make sure that she didn't touch her sister wounds.

"I'm also glad that you're safe, unnie; I know they won't allow you get hurt, especially when Chaewon unnie is there for you" Y/N wiggling her eyebrows to tease her older sister.

"Silly~ stop that, she's just a special someone to me, she's not my girlfriend" Minju defend shyly at her.

"Yeah~ yeah~ special someone~" Y/N imitates Minju's voice to tease her sister more.

"By the way, why didn't you answer my call earlier? Do you know I'm worried about you" Minju said as she raise her right eyebrow to her sister.

"Ohh about that unnie, I actually lost my bag earlier and my phone is there, I'm so sorry unnie" Y/N said as she smile shyly to her sister "I lost the phone that you give me unnie I'm sorry" Y/N added.

"It's okay it just a phone atleast you're safe don't worry about that" Minju said as she pinched her sister cheek. "Is your wounds hurt until now?" She asked.

"A little bit, but don't worry unnie I can manage" Y/N said to her while glancing at her back.

"Go to Hichan, she will treat your wounds" Minju said to her.

Then Y/N looked at Hichan "Maybe later on, after Hichan unnie treat Ningning unnie wound" Y/N said as she look back at her sister.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Unnie its hurts" Y/N hissed in pain as she felt the cotton balls touching her wounds on her back.

"Bare a little bit Y/N, we're almost done" Hitomi inform her as she putting the bandage around Y/N back "And done" She added as she finished.

"Thanks unnie" Y/N thank her while bowing at her.

"Its nothing Y/N, be careful next time" Hichan said as she ruffled Y/N hair.

"Y/N here change your shirt, there is too much blood on your clothes" Wonyoung said as she handed her spare hoodie to Y/N.

"Ohhh thanks for this unnie" Y/N bowed at her, and she went to the back of the room to change her shirt.

"It looks good on you, you can keep that" Wonyoung said as she saw Y/N done changing her shirt.

"Really!?, Thankyouuuu" Y/N said she engulf Wonyoung in a hug.

And after that Y/N take a seat beside Minju who's currently busy talking to Chaewon.

•••••>(FASTFORWARD)<•••••

"Guys you know that we can't survive if we just stay here right?, we don't have any food here" Hyewon suddenly spoke after an hour of them being seated inside this room.

"Hyewon unnie is right, do you guys have any plan?" Y/N ask them.

The girls fell into a state of silence as they avoided eye contact from each another.

"Then I'll take your silence as a No" Y/N said when she didn't get a response from them.

"How are we going to get out of this school when the exit is crowded of undead bodies?" Yena ask them.

"Wait, we can use the school sound system to direct their attention to one part of the school only, so that the other part of the school can be free, I know Kkura can hack the sound system" Eunbi came up with a plan.

"Do you still have your laptop Kura unnie?" Winter ask her and Sakura took her loptop outside from her school bag.

"Great, you can hack the system now unnie" Yujin excitedly said, that make the others facepalmed in disbelief because of her.

"How are we going to use the sound system, when the whole placed is blocked out" Wonyoung said to her rolling her eyes at her.

"Ohh Mian" Yujin smile shyly at them after she realized that.

"Then we need volunteers to go and fix this circuit breaker thing on the ground floor" Chaewon said eyeing each one of them.

"Isn't it too dangerous? The next room in the gynasium is the electrical room, which is full of undead bodies" Chaeyeon said as she realized that.

"Yeah but that's the only chance we have" Karina said to them.

The girls went into a state of silence again after hearing Karina said. All of them were in their deep thoughts.

"So, anybody knows how to fix a circuit breaker in this room?" Eunbi ask them.

But the girls didn't give any response, not because they’re scared, but because they don’t really know how to fix a circuit breaker.

Then someone raised her hands "Me,I know how" She said.