† ENDING †

NO ONES POV
It's 7 in the evening, and the girls have been here for a few hours already. When they came here, the doctors and soldiers who's patrolling the safe zone instantly helped them, the other survivors were also here, and the soldiers escorted them to a large tent for them to take a rest.

The girls already know that they are safe now because they don't need to run anymore when there are zombies chasing them. But they don't feel happy since many of their friends are dead, especially Minju who misses her younger sister.

"Minju please eat, you haven't eaten since we arrived here" Chaewon said worried about her.

"I'm not hungry unnie" Minju casually said to her staring at the necklace that Y/N gave to her earlier.

"But you will get sick if you don't eat, and Y/N won't be happy when she sees you like that" Chaeyeon said trying to convince her to eat.

Minju looked at Chaeyeon "But Y/N is no longer here unnie, how can she see me?" Minju ask her holding back her tears.

After they hearing that form Minju the silence engulfed them. Until Ms. Hwang one of the doctors and scientists here in the safe zone came in into their tent.

"Are you the newcomers here?" Ms. Hwang ask them and the girls nod at her. "Which one of you can I talk to?" Ms. Hwang ask them, then one of the girls stood up.

"I'm the oldest one here sunbaenim, you can talk to me" Eunbi volunteered at her.

Ms. Hwang smile at her "Great, Can you come with me? I just have something important question to ask you" Ms. Hwang invite her and Eunbi look at the girls first before she nod.

Eunbi just followed Ms.Hwang wherever she go. And just a few minutes later, they stopped in front of the laboratory and Ms. Hwang used her ID to open the door, when it opened the other doctors and nurses greeted the both of them and Eunbi just bowed and them to show her respect.

"Ms. Hwang what are we doing here?" Eunbi ask her as shes roaming her eyes around the lab.

"We are in the laboratory rightnow, we trying to do some further studies to make a cure for the infected people outside, but so far we still can't find a proper vaccine for them" Ms. Hwang explained to her "We call you to ask some questions that will help us to make a cure for the infected" She added.

"Cure? But why us?" Eunbi ask her in confusion.

"When you came here earlier, it was at the same time we found her. Maybe you know her" Ms. Hwang said as she open the curtains revealing a teenage girl with many apparatus attached to her body.

Eunbi was shocked to see who it was.

"Y/N!!" Eunbi called her as she went beside her.

"So you know her?" Ms. Hwang ask her and Eunbi nod immediately at her. "That's great" Ms. Hwang said as she closed the curtains again.

"Wait that's our friend, let me see her" Eunbi complain, but Ms. Hwang blocked her.

"I'll gonna ask you some important questions first and after that, I'll let her be transferred to your tent so she can be with you" Ms. Hwang said and make Eunbi nod at her.

Eunbi and Ms. Hwang went to the laboratory office and they were not the only persons there, because there was other doctors inside.

Ms. Hwang signalled Eunbi to take a sit.

"So Ms. Kwon, where the last time you saw her?" Ms. Hwang ask her.

"She was still with us in Haenam Sea Port,  but it was just up to then, because she hadn't want to come here with us since a zombie already bitten her neck" Eunbi explained to them.