Seeker's luck

Requested : Hi so yoy asked for request and I have one you want to make it .One with James Potter where you are a amazing gryffindor quidditch player and after the practise he sees u changing clothes and he 's like really awkard and he admits his feelings out of blue.

XX

It was early in the morning and you heard a big rucus coming from another end of your room. You groaned of anger and rolled over your bed. 'Just a minute of sleep. One minute is all I ask for. It's Saturday.' you tried to comfort yourself and prayed to fall back asleep.

The what you thought was possible was impossible, so you quickly gave up and looked at your clock. "7.30." you mumbled. You laid on your back and streched your arms. You looked at the ceiling, still listening to Lilly's and Marlene's usual arguments about borrowing clothes. "Wait a minute." you said quietly as you sat up and looked at the clock again. You took out your Remembrall, your mom bought you, and looked at it. The ball turned red and now you were certain you forgot something. 'But what?' You wondered, meanwhile playing with the ball hoping to get an answer from it. " Useless, stupid Remembrall." you said angrly and threw it on your Quidditch uniform. And then it hit you. "7.30! Quidditch!" you shouted across the room and quickly got up. You searched your warderobe for some fresh clothes but as any other girls problem "I have nothing to wear!" You stood in the middle of the room, still a bit confused since you just woke up. You looked over to your nightstand and saw the clothes you worn yesterday. You put them on, not even bothering to brush your teeth or your hair and ran down to the Great hall to see the whole team gathered around the table and eating breakfast.

"How is it that every day, when we have practice you are always late, (y/l/n)." said James not even bothering to turn around.

"I'm sorry James. I totally forgot about it. There was this argument in the room, Lily and Marlene..." you tried to explain but he turned around with a wide grinn across his face and his mouth full of powered donuts.

"I don't want to hear your excuses." he said overdramatically. He walked towards you and started waving his donut. "See I knew you would be late, so I asked dear old Minnie if we can just have it around 9.00 and she agreed." he then turned around and walked over the table again. He took a bite of his donut, leaving traces of the powder all over his lips. "I just told you it was at 8.00 because of your amazing punctuality." he said, showing his usual sarcasm.

" That's....actually pretty smart." you said, feeling what you thought was rage slowly disappear into thin air.

He turned back around, that stupid grinn still plastered on his face and full of donut powder. "I know. I mean look at me. I'm the smartest and the most intelligent student here. " He boasted and patted the seat next to him. "Sit, my lovely, always-so- punctual Chaser."

"Yeah right. Tell that to proffesor Slughorn and your exploading Girding potion." You chuckled and sat down next to him.

Before you grabbed yourself a plate you took another look at your captain. He was laughing with the others, his hazel eyes beautifully matching his black messy hair. His tight T-shirt showing his strong shoulders, leading down to his biceps and big hands, that would perfectly fit with yours. You quickly shook your head. 'He's James Potter. Stop checking him out in front of everybody.' you warned yourself, feeling a small rush on your cheeks. You took another look at him and as you were observing his hair you noticed white dust spread all over them. "Do you have donut powder on your hair?" you asked him.

He looked over to you and the whole team started to crack up. "I don't know. Let's see." he smiled before shaking his head and spreading the powder everywhere. He stopped shaking it and looked at you again. "Guess it was."