I. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet?"

"No"

"Are we there yet"

"If you guys say that one more time I will kill you." There was silence in the air. "Are we there yet?" The three say at the same time. Y/n slowly turned to look at them, fear rising in them.

"Uhm... I think this is a good time to RUN!" Ranboo yelled as he began to run one direction, "Ahhhh '' Tommy screamed running the other direction. "Ranboo wait for mee!!!" Tubbo yelled as he ran after the tall male.

"Screw you guys!" Y/n yells as he takes his sword out, running after Ranboo and Tubbo first. "You can run but you can't hide!" Y/n yells as he climbs a tree.

"Shhh, I think he's coming." Ranboo whispers to Tubbo as they hide in a bush. "We are dead meat now." Tubbo whispers as he pokes his head out. "Tubbo~" y/n sings out his name. Quickly Tubbo ducks and covers his mouth. "Ranboo~ I promise I won't hurt you. Let's just go and hunt Tommy together guys." Y/n says as he stands above the duo.

"Should we?" Tubbo whispers. Ranboo only looked at him. "Times up." Y/n whispers and jumps down, grabbing the two males. "AHHHhhhh" They both scream as Y/n just chuckles. "You should have seen your faces" Y/n laughed as he let them go. "Now let's get Tommy!" Y/n exclaims as he smiles and begins to walk towards the way Tommy went.

"Once he comes I'll just attack first." Tommy chuckled to himself as he hid on a tree, waiting for Y/n to show up.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"Where do you think he is?" Tubbo asks as he walks next to Y/n, "I think he may have already found the place I was taking you guys to." Y/n says as he puts his sword away. "Where were you taking us anyway? Especially in the middle of the night. I'm surprised we haven't seen any mobs." Ranboo says, looking around.

"Yeah, well... Techno usually uses the spot to train during the mornings so I thought it'd be better if we came at night." Y/n replies.

Tommy sighed as he waited, "What's taking long?" Footsteps could be heard in the distance. "Finally" Tommy whispers as he prepares to launch at the H/c haired male. "The place is like right up front, but there is no sign of the child himself." A voice was heard. "Tommy!" Another voice screamed. "Do you think he heard me?" Tommy heard the voices right under him. "I don't think so.." Tommy finally recognized that voice, "But if he doesn't come back, we should just leave." Tommy looked down to see the trio stop and look around.

Tommy waited for a second. "Do you hear that?" Tubbo asks as he looks towards Tommy's direction. "Hear wha-" Tommy jumped towards Y/n, "Rahhhhhh!!" "AHHH" Tommy jumped on Y/n and they fell to the ground, rolling and disappearing behind a bush.

It suddenly went quiet. "Um... Tommy? Y/n?" Tubbo walked over to the bush. Ranboo following. They see that the two boys are gone. "Where did they go?" Ranboo asks as he takes a step forward and disappears. "What the heck? Ranboo?" Tubbo walks forward and begins to fall. "Whoa! AHH!" Tubbo screamed as he began to fall.

Tree's came into view as Tubbo saw the ground getting closer. Closing his eyes he waited for the impact. But instead of the floor hitting him, Tubbo landed in someone's arms. "I got you Tubbo." He heard a soft voice, opening his eyes, he was met with a pair of E/c colored eyes. Tubbo blinked and felt his face heat up.

"Y-Y/n?" A male with shoulder length pink and H/c tips hair and S/c colored skin stared at Tubbo confusedly, "Tubbo! Check it out! Your human!" Y/n put Tubbo down and examined the shorter boy. "Your goat features are gone!" Y/n looked at Tubbo. Tubbo's eyes widened as he reached to touch his ears and horns which were no longer present.

"Oh my god! You're right... But you're also human!" Tubbo takes another look at the male. Y/n feels around and feels his regular pig features are gone, feeling his crown still on his head he sighs in relief, looking back at Tubbo. "Something ain't right here..." Y/n went to retrieve his sword, "I don't know where we are, but we've got to go and look for Tommy and Ranboo." Tubbo nodded and held Y/n's hand as they began to walk. "I don't think we're in the dream smp anymore..."

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"Ranboo, Man! Knock it off! What the hell has gotten into you!" Tommy yelled as he ran through the forest, Ranboo growling dangerously as he chased Tommy. "Dude! This isn't cool!" Tommy shouted, running and tripping on a branch *Oof*

Tommy falls and quickly looks around, Ranboo appears instantly, a dangerous glint in his glowing red and green eyes. "Tommy..." Ranboo opened his mouth, drool dripping, his sharp teeth showing. Ranboo quickly launched himself towards Tommy. Tommy held his arms up in a way of defense.

 Tommy held his arms up in a way of defense

"AHHHHHHHH"

*Thump*

Bangkyee - Part 1 complete!! Want to find out what happens next? Find out next time on 'What In The Dream?' I hope you enjoyed :) Have an amazing day/night Dudos, Dudas and dus!!