IX. 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝙶𝚘 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

"Really? Nine of them managed to survive? That's excellent. The number of my children continues to grow. What kind of swordsmen will they be?"

"How about Michel?" The group of five were now making their way down the mountain. "I like Michel, it has a good ring to it." Ranboo said. "Well I don't, it sounds lame." Tommy said as he looked at the crow, "Well it's three to one Tommy, so Michel it is!" Y/n smiles. "You like that name bud?" Tubbo asked the small crow. The crow snuggled his head on Tubbo's cheek. "He likes it." Ranboo says as he pets the crow's head.

"Hey Tubbo!" Tanjiro catches up to the group. "Hey, you're the boy who killed that hand demon, dude, that was very impressive." Y/n smiled at the boy. Tanjiro blushed, "I-I'm Kamado Tanjiro." Tanjiro bowed, "Y/n." Y/n says as he goes to shake Tanjiro's hand. But Tommy beats him to it, "I'm Tommy. You shouldn't be so kind to demons, you know, even if they were human once, they have eaten many innocent people." Tommy faked a smile.

Tanjiro sweat dropped, "Don't mind him. I'm Ranboo." Ranboo shoved Tommy aside. Tanjiro's eyes widened, "Your..." The four boys looked at him confused, "You're a demon?" Tanjiro blurted out. Y/n moved in front of Ranboo and held the hem of his sword. "Y/n!" Tubbo held his arms out in a calm down/stop manner. "You got a problem with that?" Y/n said as he looked Tanjiro directly in the eyes.

"I-I didn't mean any harm! My sister is also a demon!" Tommy walked over to Y/n, "Let's calm down big f/i."(First initial) Y/n calmed down, the tension in his shoulders disappearing. "I'm sorry... Most people's first instinct is to attack when they find out." Y/n says, "I didn't mean to scare you." Y/n scratched his neck.

"It's alright. I understand." Tanjiro gave the pink boy a warm smile. "How did it happen?" Ranboo asked as he stayed behind Y/n.

Tanjiro's face saddened, "My family was killed by demons, by the time I got home they were all dead, Nezuko was still warm, I tried my best to get help, but turns out demon blood had gotten into her open wounds." Tanjiro explained. Tubbo walked over and put a hand on his shoulder, "I'm so sorry." Tanjiro smiled at him, "How about you? How are you not disintegrating under the sun?" Tanjiro asked as he looked at Ranboo, "Oh, well, um, I don't really know, I guess you could say I'm more human than demon." Ranboo explained.

"Hm, have you eaten anyone?" Tanjiro asked, "Oh heavens no, unlike other demons I don't really have an urge to eat humans. I can eat normally and be fine." Ranboo glanced at Y/n. "So then, you're basically just human?" Tanjiro asked. "Basically. We can't really explain to you how he became a demon, that's kind of private." Y/n explained as he patted Ranboo.

"Oh okay. Well, I'll be fighting for you Ranboo! So you can become a human." Tanjiro smiled at the taller male. "Thank you, Tanjiro." Ranboo smiled. "Now fellas, if you haven't noticed, Kanao is missing. I'm guessing she didn't even stop with us." The boys looked around, "You're right! I should have told her, before she left." Y/n sulked. "Tell her what?" Tubbo asked.

"Wait!" Y/n's face lit up, "Michel, can you send a message to Kanao?" The crow nodded its head. "Sweet! Tell her that Y/n said to tell Shinobu that we didn't make it, we'll be late, so it will be funny to see her reaction when we get home, have a safe walk, we'll see you in a bit. You got that bud?" Y/n stuck his arm out for the crow. Michel landed on his arm and squawked. "Alright, go on." Y/n pet Michel as it flew off.

"Y/n, that is evil." Tubbo gave him a disappointed look, "Aw what, it's just a joke, she always pulls them on us. This will be our time to get back at her." Y/n smirked. "She's going to kill us." Ranboo said. "Very much dead." Tommy began to walk, "Now lets go before it gets dark, you can join if you want Big K." Tommy glanced at Tanjiro. Tanjiro smiled and followed the blond. "Tubbo?" Y/n glanced at the boy, "Yes, please." Tubbo replied, Y/n bent down for Tubbo to hop on his back. "Let's go then." He walked over to the loud blond with Tubbo on his back. Ranboo let out a frustrated sigh as he looked at Tubbo.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

It's been an hour, the Minecraft boys and Tanjiro had gotten to become good friends within the hour, talking about many random things. "If a Hashira is your mentor, then you guys must be really skilled, what are your breathing styles?" Tanjiro asked the four boys. "All four of us made our own, I use wither breathing, it has five techniques." Y/n says.

"I use bee breathing, it mostly relies on poison, I only created four techniques." Tubbo smiles, "Although I have blood demon art, I use one sword technique of nether breathing." Ranboo explains. "I made four techniques for flame breathing." Tommy smirked.

"Those all sound really cool, I can't wait to see them in battle." Tanjiro smiles brightly, "Yeah, can't wait to see you in battle again, you've got moves. Anyway, I guess this is where we part ways." Y/n stopped walking. Tanjiro looked around to see two paths, "Right, I hope I see you guys soon." Tanjiro smiles, "We'll be around, safe travels Kamado." Y/n patted Tanjiro's head. Tanjiro blushed deeply red, "Y-Yeah! It was nice meeting you four, until then, safe travels." Tanjiro bowed and began to leave, face almost as red as his hair.

The bench trio glared at the boy but faked a smile. "Bye bye red boy!" Tommy shouted. Tubbo and Ranboo both waved to the boy. "Well boys, mother butterfly must be crying by now. Let's go." Tommy smiled. "As if she'd cry for us." Y/n mumbled as he followed Tommy, Tubbo still on his back. "I'm sure she'd shed a tear or two." Ranboo said as he walked beside Y/n and Tubbo. "CAW!" Michel flew down and landed on Ranboo's head. "Message delivered!" Michel squawked out.

 "Message delivered!" Michel squawked out

"Nice job bud. Welcome to the butterfly/Minecraft family."

Bangkyee - Part 9 Complete! Story notes! Tanjiro is now buddies with the Minecraft boys! Michel is now part of the family! The boys have revealed their breathing style, which I will explain in another chapter. Will Shinobu be mad? Sad? Who won the bet? What is going on in the smp? IDK!? Find out next time on 'What In The Dream?' I hope you enjoyed :) Have an amazing day/night Dudos, Dudas and dus!!