VIII. 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝟸

As long as we are together... It feels like home.

Tanjiro stopped running. Trying to catch his breath, he sniffed the air and noticed he was surrounded by wisteria. "Wisteria?" He sighed.

I made it.

Tubbo stood next to Kanao, nervously looking around, "Do you think they are okay Kan?" Tubbo asked Kanao. Kanao glanced at him, smiling, she nodded. "Right." Tubbo glanced behind him and saw Tanjiro making his way up, Tubbo's face lit up and he walked over to the burgundy boy, "Excuse me? Did you happen to see three boys while coming here? One has pink hair with H/c tips, the other has blond hair and the last one has half black and white hair." Tubbo formed his hands into a fist, hope in his eyes.

Tanjiro furrowed his eyebrows in a worried manner. "I'm sorry, I didn't. Did something happen to them?" Tanjiro asked the goat boy, Tubbo shook his head, "No, we got separated when coming here and I don't know where they are now." Tubbo nervously smiled. Tanjiro placed his hand on Tubbo's shoulder, "I'm sure they will make their way back, don't worry. We could go look for them if they don't come back within an hour, okay?" Tanjiro gave Tubbo a closed eye smile.

Tubbo smiled, "Okay! I'm Tubbo, I saw you fighting that hand demon. You are really good, the way you just cleanly slashed his head off, that was really cool." Tubbo complemented the burgundy boy. Tanjiro smiled, "Thank you. I'm Kamado Tanjiro. It's nice to meet you Tubbo." Tanjiro bowed. "C'mon, the twins will come out any second." Tubbo said as he glanced back once more. Tanjiro patted his shoulder in a comforting way. They both made their way up, Tubbo stood near Kanao.

"Welcome back, everyone." The twins walked out, standing next to each other. "And congratulations." The twin in white said. "We're pleased to see you're safe." The twin in black said. "So? I made it back alive. What do I do now? Where's my sword?" A male in a mohawk interrupted. Tubbo furrowed his eyebrows. "Patience. We must first issue you all uniforms. We'll start by taking your measurements. Next, your rank will be engraved on the back of your hand." The twin in white said.

"For your reference, there are ten ranks in total: Kinoe, Kinoto, Hinoe, Hinoto, Tsuchinoe, Tsuchinoto, Kanoe, Kanoto, Mizunoe, Mizunoto." The twins finish. "You all start in Mizunoto. This is the lowest rank." The twin in white explains. "And our swords?" The boy with the mohawk interrupts again. "In a moment, you will be given the chance to select the ore that will be used to forge your swords. However, it will be 10 to 15 days before the weapons are ready." The twin finished. "Really?" The male groaned. "But first." The twin in white clapped her hands.

Birds could be heard squawking. Tubbo looked up to see crows flying towards them. A small crow landed on his shoulder, "Hello!" Tubbo smiled at the crow. "Now that you're demon slayers, you must be assigned your own Kasugai crow." The twin in black said. "We get crows. What for?" Tubbo heard Tanjiro ask. "The Kasugai crows are primarily used to facilitate communication." The twin explained. "Wait. Crows? Isn't this a sparrow?" Tubbo heard a boy in yellow say, "Who cares, they are adorable." Tubbo smiled at him.

"I don't need this crap!" The boy with a mohawk yelled as he hit his crow. "Hey!" Tubbo yelled, the black haired male began to make his way towards the twins. "Who the hell cares about some stupid crow?!" The male yelled. Tubbo furrowed his eyebrows. The male slapped the white haired twin and pulled her hair, "I want my sword right now. Give it to me before I get angry, the color changing Katana. I want it now! Do you hear me?!" The male angrily yelled at the twin.

Tanjiro made his way over, Tubbo following. Tanjiro grabbed his arm and Tubbo put his hand on the black haired males shoulder. "Huh?" The male turned to look at Tanjiro, "Take your hand off her, or I'll break your arm. Now!" Tubbo pulled on his shoulder, "Listen to him pal." Tubbo said, upset. "Who the hell are you two?" The male said.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"I told you we should have taken the right path, Idiot." Y/n said as he smacked Tommy on the back of the head. "No shit! I have never been here, why would I know which path to take. I just choose the prettiest." Tommy yelled as he rubbed his head. "Uh, guys. We're here." Ranboo said as he looked at the scene in front of him. "Who the hell are you two?" A male with black hair yelled. "Give it your best shot." He said to Tanjiro.

The three boys made their way over to Kanao as they watched the commotion. "What's up with them?" Ranboo asked her. Kanao looked at them and shrugged. Tanjiro began to harden his grip on the boy's arm. A crack could be heard, "Ahh." The male screamed as he held his arm, backing up he bumped into someone's chest.

He quickly turned to see Y/n, "Watch yourself, you are making a scene, Genya." Y/n crossed his arms. "Y/n!" Tubbo's face lit up as he ran towards the taller male, hugging him. "Are you finished chatting with each other?" The twin in black said. Y/n patted Tubbo's head, "Sorry for leaving you behind, I thought you were with us." Y/n scratched his neck. "You should tell us when you're stopping Tubbo." Ranboo said as he and Tommy walked over along with Kanao. "Sorry." Tubbo mumbled out.

"Now the time has come. Please select an ore to use for your sword. The steel you will use to protect yourself and slay demons will be that of your own choosing." The twin in black explained. "I'm gonna be dead soon anyway, probably." A boy in yellow said. Y/n turned to look at him, "Think positive." Y/n told him as he patted the boys back, "Scary!" The boy yelled as he waved his hand around.

All eight survivors stood around the table full of ores. "I don't have a clue what to pick." Genya said as he stared at the ores. Y/n glanced at his friends, they all looked confused. He narrowed his eyes on every ore, observing each very carefully. He spots a glint of rose color in an ore near the end in the middle. He smiles and reaches for it, Tanjiro also reaching up for his ore. Tanjiro glances at Y/n as he picks his ore up, Y/n takes a look at his ore and turns to Tanjiro. "Nice pick." Y/n smiled at Tanjiro. Tanjiro blushes and smiles. The bench trio sending deadly glares towards Tanjiro.

"Really? Nine of them managed to survive? That's excellent

"Really? Nine of them managed to survive? That's excellent. The number of my children continues to grow. What kind of swordsmen will they be?"

Bangkyee - Part 8 Complete! Anyway, goat boy Tubbo has met Tanjiro officially! Da boys are now Demon Slayers! What will happen next? Find out next time on 'What In The Dream?' I hope you enjoyed :) Have an amazing day/night Dudos, Dudas and dus!!