VII. 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

"Last one to reach Kanao has to do all the laundry for five months!"

Tommy yelled as he began to run up the stairs on the mountain that led to the final selection. Ranboo quickly followed him, Y/n threw Tubbo on his back and started running. "Y/n! That's cheating!" Tommy yelled as Y/n quickly passed him with Tubbo on his back, "You never said any rules Tommy!" Y/n yelled back as he passed by a boy with a blue Haori.

Once Y/n made it to the top he noticed many more people, quickly spotting Kanao he ran to her side. "Hey Kanao, sorry we took a long time." Y/n said as he put Tubbo down. "Looks like we don't have to do laundry." Tubbo smiled as he high fived Y/n. "Same here." Ranboo said as he slowly walked next to the boys.

Tommy dragged his feet towards his friends, breathing heavily. "That was unfair!" Tommy hunched over, trying to catch his breath. The three boys laughed at the blonde. "Tommy here will be doing our laundry for five months, Kanao." Tubbo told the girl. Kanao smiled and nodded. "I have months worth of dirty clothes, so thank you very much Tommy." Y/n giggled as he felt someone staring at him.

Y/n turned his head to the side to see the same boy he passed was staring at him. The boy quickly noticed that Y/n caught him, not wanting to seem rude, the boy sent Y/n a smile. Y/n smiled back and nodded his head at him as he turned his attention back to his friends.

Tanjiro turned away and looked at all the people there. The only people that stood out were a boy with a yellow Haori, a boy with a mohawk, and the group that the pink haired male was in. Tanjiro was about to walk over to greet the group of five, but was stopped as the final selection had begun.

"Good evening. Tonight you've come to enter the demon slayer corps' final selection. Thank you all for being here." Two twins began as they stood at the very front. "Here on Mount Fujikasane, there are several demons that many demon slayers have captured for this event." The twin in white said. "The wisteria blossoms stop them from escaping." The twin in black said.

"The wisteria ends here, demons abound from this point on, and they are very hungry." The four Minecraft boys exchanged looks. "In order to complete the final selection, you must survive for seven days beyond the wisteria's protection." The twin in black finished. "Now your trial begins." The twins bow.

The four boys smirk at each other, "Ready boys?" Y/n said, "Never been more ready." Tommy replied. "We part here, I wish you four well. I hope to see you soon, Goodbye." Kanao smiled and began to walk away. "Take care Kan!" Tubbo waved to her. The boys looked at each other, Y/n formed his hand into a fist. "Are we on with the deal?" He held his fist out. The bench trio looked at each other, "Hell yeah." Tommy fist bumped Y/n, Tubbo and Ranboo doing the same.

"Let's go boys!" Tanjiro heard the blond yell, he looked over and saw the boys disappear. Disappointed, Tanjiro began to make his leave.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Left, right, up, down, the four boys slayed many demons, keeping track of their numbers. "Ten!" Y/n yelled as he slayed another demon's head. "I'm on the lead!" He laughed as he kept running. "You only have one more than us!" Ranboo yelled as dodged an attack. "Still on the lead!" Y/n yelled as he killed the demon that was attacking Ranboo, "Eleven." Y/n smirked at Ranboo.

"That means I can have some Fun!" The four boys heard someone yell. "Demon?" Tubbo asked as he gripped his sword. "A smelly one. But I smell a human too." Ranboo said. "Let's check it out." Y/n said, putting his sword away. Tubbo and Ranboo followed him. "Or we could go and kill more demons?" Tommy said annoyed. Y/n shrugged, "The kid could need help." Tommy sighed and followed them. "That's not going to be enough for you to beat me, little fox." The boys followed the voice.

"What the hell." Tommy said as he stared at the giant green demon with arms. "That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen." Ranboo whispered. The four boys watched as Tanjiro kept slashing the demons' many arms. "Should we help him?" Tubbo asked as he gripped Y/n's sleeve. Tanjiro jumped as hands appeared from the ground. A large hand came for him, but he quickly head butted it. "I think we should just watch." Y/n smiled as he kept his eyes on the burgundy boy.

The bench trio narrowed their eyes at the pig boy, slowly turning their attention to the burgundy boy. The boys watched as Tanjiro neared the demon's neck, readying his attack. Tanjiro yelled as he cleanly sliced the demon's neck. Y/n smiled widely, as the other three stared at the boy in shock.

The boys watched as Tanjiro gave his respect to the demon. "He's... showing sympathy towards a demon." Ranboo said quietly. "Maybe he's friendly with them?" Tubbo questioned. Tommy glared at the boy, "That's stupid." Tommy said, "Ranboo may be a demon, but he isn't connected to any of those things." Tommy crossed his arms. Y/n hummed, "They were once human too, I guess." Y/n turned away, "Let's go." He quickly disappeared.

Ranboo and Tommy quickly followed Y/n. Tubbo glanced at Tanjiro one last time and turned to leave. Tanjiro turned to look at the place the boys once stood. Seeing nothing he took his leave.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

It had been five days into the final selection, two more days until they passed. Y/n had the lead with 30 kills, Tommy second with 28, Ranboo with 24, and Tubbo with 21. The boys would all take a good nap in the mornings and continue their killings at night.

"I'm winning this for sure." Y/n smirked as he slashed another demon. "I'm pretty sure you're cheating." Ranboo said as he killed a demon. Y/n only scoffed. "If anything Kanao is winning. She is way more skilled than us." Tubbo said the three boys agreed with him. "But with training, I think we could easily take Dream if we all fought him." Tommy gave an evil smile.

"Not happening T." Y/n said as he watched the sun rise. "One more day boys." The bench trio stood next to him. "We've been gone for a year," Tubbo sadly said, "I wonder if anyone misses us." Y/n held his hand, "I'm sure they all miss us. We'll get home soon, I know." Y/n said as he smiled at his friends. Tommy looked down,

As long as we are together

As long as we are together... It feels like home.

Bangkyee - Part 7 Complete! Tanjiro has finally met the Minecraft boys! Not personally, but he knows they exist. What will happen next? Find out next time on 'What In The Dream?' I hope you enjoyed :) Have an amazing day/night Dudos, Dudas and dus!!