IV. 𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

Please be safe Y/n.

The sun began to rise, all the ladies in the butterfly household were up and ready.

KNOCK KNOCK

Shinobu knocked on the door of the room that the four Minecraft boys slept in. "Good morning," She slides the door open to see all the boys still out cold. Tubbo on top of Y/n's chest, Y/n hugging Tubbo's waist, Ranboo hugging Tommy's leg, and Tommy spread out like a star. "Oh my." She giggled silently.

Shinobu walked over to the door that led to the balcony, "It's time to get up you four." She opened the door, letting sunlight fill the dark room. Ranboo was the first to get attacked by the bright light, slowly opening his eyes. Once he was fully awake he saw he was hugging Tommy's leg.

Shinobu giggled, Ranboo looked at her embarrassed, "We don't talk about this." He quickly scooted away from Tommy. "Wake the other three up and meet down stairs in two minutes or I'll make you run a mile." Shinobu smiled and walked out.

"Yikes," Ranboo shuddered, He turned to look at Tommy, "Tommy, wake up." He lightly shook him. Tommy hummed, "Few more minutes Phil." He turned his back on Ranboo. Ranboo turned to look at Y/n and Tubbo, who were cuddling. "Tubbo is cuddling Y/n." Ranboo whispered to Tommy.

Instantly Tommy shot his eyes open and quickly turned to the pair, "Time to wake up BITCH!" Tommy stood up and rushed to Tubbo, pushing him off of Y/n. "Hey!" Tubbo yelled as he was fully awake now. Y/n slowly opened his eyes, "Good morning guys." He stood up and stretched. "Shinobu said that if we aren't down in two minutes we'll be running a mile today." Ranboo said casually.

Silence filled the room. The four boys looked at each other, then at the door. "See ya!" Tommy began to run for the door, "Get back here!" Y/n followed, "Wait for us!" Ranboo and Tubbo stumbled on their feet and ran after the two. All four rushed down the stairs, pushing and shoving each other as they walked down, "Stop pushing Tommy!" Y/n yelled at the blonde, "You're in the way!" Tommy yelled back.

THUMP

Y/n fell face first on the ground, "PFT- AHAHAHA" Tommy burst out laughing. "Y/n!" Tubbo and Ranboo yelled and went to check on the pink haired male. "OH man hahaha" Tommy continued to laugh, Y/n glared up at Tommy and kicked his legs causing him to fall next to Y/n. Y/n laughed, "Take that bitch boy!" Y/n exclaimed, getting up.

"Ahem" All four boys turned to see all six ladies staring at them, Shinobu seeming a bit upset. Y/n cleared his throat, "Ladies! Good morning, I hope you all had a good start of your day." He nervously smiled and grabbed Tommy, making him stand. "Good morning!" He yelped. Ranboo and Tubbo smiling at the women, "Good morning." The butterfly children giggled. "Good morning, please take a seat. Breakfast is ready." Shinobu made her way towards the dining table, as the girls followed.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"I haven't asked, how old are you four?" Shinobu asked as she took a sip of her tea. "We're all 16, Y/n being the oldest." Tubbo replied, taking a bite of his food. "Are you four brothers?" Aoi asked, glancing at all four boys. "Nope, we are just really good friends." Y/n answered, The bench trio sadly nodding. "I'm Kazaki Aoi. Just call me Aoi." Y/n smiles at her, "Nice to meet you Aoi, I'm sure you know us already." She nods and continues to eat her food.

"Are you all related?" Tubbo asked Shinobu. "No, my sister and I took them in when they needed help, but I am Kanao's adoptive sister." Shinobu smiled sadly. The four boys noticed this, not wanting to bring it up. "Are there any house rules you girls have?" Y/n asked.

"Yes! I would like for you four to help around the house anytime you can, if Aoi, Kanao, or I need any assistance I hope you guys could help. I will make sure to teach you guys how to treat injuries, we sometimes have a few injured come and stay with us. So I also expect you to help with the injured." Shinobu explained.

"Understood?" Shinobu looked at the four boys. "Yes ma'am." They said in unison.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

After breakfast the boys had dish duty. "After you four are done, meet me in the training room. Aoi will show you the way." Shinobu told the boys as she left with Kanao.

"Does she ever speak?" Tommy asked Aoi. "Kanao? She does, sometimes, but Kanae, Shinobu's older sister, gifted her a coin when they rescued her from being sold as a way to decide things, instead of talking." Aoi explained. The four boys hummed.

"Alright, follow me." Aoi led them towards the training room. They arrived at a door, Aoi opened it and let the boys walk in. "Time for training boys. I'll explain all you need to know." Shinobu motioned for them to sit as Aoi left.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Technoblade walked around the forest looking for his younger brother and the three other boys. "I'm sure they didn't go far." Wilbur said, looking around. "Uh, Techno, I think you'd like to see this mate." Phil called for the pink haired man. "What is it?" Techno made his way over.

There on the floor laid Y/n's notebook that Techno had given him to stay in contact. "This is a good time to start panicking." Techno said, grabbing the book and searching for clues.

"You don't think Dream has anything to do with this do you?" Wilbur asked as he looked around. "No, Dream knows not to touch Y/n." Techno opened the notebook, 'Different World' was written on the first page. Techno's eyes widened.

"We need to talk to Dream

"We need to talk to Dream."

Bangkyee - Part 4 Complete! Minecraft boys are finally gonna begin to train! Technoblade is very worried. What will happen next? Find out next time on 'What In The Dream?' I hope you enjoyed :) Have an amazing day Dudos, Dudas and dus!!