Get Better Soon! (Side)

Philza and Y/n were making mushroom stew, as Technoblade was rummaging through his chests. "Techno, please get to bed. I don't want you working yourself so much." Y/n said as he walked over to his brother. "I'll be fine N/n, I'm Technoblade after all." He smirked. Y/n shook his head and smiled.

"Yes, but I am Y/nblade, and I have made it my duty to care for you!" Y/n took Techno's hand and led him to his bed. "Your stew will be done soon, then we can chill and read!" Y/n excitedly said. Techno chuckled, taking off his cape and shoes. "I can't wait." He said as he sat in his bed.

Y/n left down and helped Phil finish the stew.

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

"Food is served!" Phil exclaimed as he put gave Techno his bowl of stew. He took a sip, "Wow, this is great." He said as he looked at the two males. "It was made by the best so of course it's great." Y/n smirked as he fist bumped Phil, "Got that right mate." Techno smiled, "Thank you, you two, now let's get to eating." He said as the three ate their stew.

The three males were now in the bedroom, Techno sat peacefully with Y/n laying his head on his lap, Phil sat on Y/n's bed as he read the boys the story of Hercules. Slowly Y/n began to drift off to sleep.

THOCK

An arrow came flying into the wall, startling Y/n awake. "What the hell was that?" Y/n said as he sat up. "Don't know." Phil got up and looked out the window, spotting a certain smiley face masked man waving towards him.

Techno got off the bed and went to retrieve the bag that was attached to the end of the arrow. "Whoever it was owes me a new ceiling." Techno took the arrow out and turned to the window.

"Your paying for my ceiling homeless Teletubby!" He shouted at Dream as the green blob just walked away. "What's in the bag?" Phil asked as he sat back down. Techno opened the bag, peeking inside he saw a cake, along with a few potatoes and a card.

Taking the cake out, he placed it on the bed and sat back down. "Cake, potatoes and a card." He replied, "Read the card!" Y/n exclaimed as he took the bag from Techno. Techno ripped open the envelope and threw it to the side. Opening the note the words 'Get Well Soon' were written in red ink, surrounded by small messages from everyone in the smp.

Techno smiled to himself, "These nerds wrote me a get well card." Techno showed the other two. "Wow, looks like people do care for us." Y/n chuckled as he read the small messages. Techno hummed. 'See you soon - Dream' it read in the back of the note. "Who wants cake?" Techno announced as he opened the box of cake. "Us!" Y/n and Phil said in unison.

"I'll have to thank them all."

Bankyee - I decided to go ahead and write a small side Story, this has nothing to do with the main story. This also is just meant for support. I am whatsoever not making this small story to get clout off a serious subject, I just want to inform people on the situation.

So, as some of you have heard, Techno announced that he was diagnosed with Cancer a few months back. It honestly has me in tears, but Technoblade never dies! I pray for his well being and I hope you guys can too, if not pray, then hope for his recovery.

Techno means a lot to all of us, so we have to keep positive about this! Please make sure to wear your mask when going out, regardless of having the vaccine. Do try and get the vaccine as well, for everyone's sake. I hope everyone stays safe and well. Have a great night/day! <33

❤️RIP Technoblade❤️