Little B

A/N: I'm just going to start off with if the POV isn't specifically stated it's Bailey's.
This also takes place right before Black Widow comes out.

I woke up to the sound of my girlfriend talking to the plants in our room. I smile happily as I sit up. The ruffling of the sheets makes her jump before looking back at me.

She made her way over to me placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "Good morning, my love. Your coffee is already chilling in the box (fridge) for you to make your iced coffee the way you like it." I sigh looking up into beautiful brown eyes. I will never get tired of hearing her call me her love. And the way she says 'my love' is just... it melts my heart I swear.

Florence sits down in front of me, my unconscious thought moves my legs into crisscross applesauce. She's been sitting down in front of me for years. Now, I just know when to move my legs. "What do you want me to make for breakfast Little B?" I tilt my head raising my eyebrows slightly.

Flo chuckles shaking her head. "Bacon, hash browns, eggs and pancakes it is." She leans over to press a soft kiss on my lips before heading out of our room.

I let out a sigh flopping back onto the bed. "If you're not out of bed by the time breakfast is ready Little B, you ain't getting any." Flo pokes her head back into the room with a threat. She smirks before heading back out.

If you're wondering why she calls me Little B, it's only because I'm an inch shorter than her. So, I'm little, and my first name starts with the letter B. There's more, I mean on the first date I ran because a bee landed in my food, and I'm allergic to bees. The situation was it was a sweat bee. Which is a tiny ass little bee. Hence all of those reasons combined are why she calls me Little B.

I throw the covers off my body getting out of bed. I get ready for the day before I head out of the kitchen seeing my girlfriend dancing around the kitchen while making breakfast.

I beam sliding up behind her wrapping my arms around Flo's waist. I hear her let out a small relaxing sigh as she leans back. "How'd you sleep?" I ask quietly, I kept hearing her toss and turn last night.

She lifts her head up, she quickly turns around in my arms. "Once I was out, I was out." She shrugs pressing a kiss to my nose. I scrunch my nose, whenever she does that it tickles.

"I love you Little B." She whispers turning back to focus on our breakfast.

"I love you too." I respond back with a yawn.

I jump when the doorbell goes off. "I'll go get that." I quickly get out before heading to the front door.

"Bailey Rushman open up girl." A voice calls from behind the door.

I roll my eyes opening the door. There standing in front of me was USWNT teammate Christen Press. "What's up?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

Christen just pushes past me heading towards the kitchen. I just shake my head as Tobin comes out from her hiding place to follow in after her.

"Anyone else?" I ask rhetorically to my yard before closing the door. I can hear Flo conversing with Tobin and Christen as I walk towards the kitchen. I'm really glad my friends get along great with my girlfriend.

I was brought up to the USWNT right before the 2016 Olympics and have been on the team ever since then. All of this while Flo was getting more recognition from Lady Macbeth. I didn't use to play soccer in the states, not until Flo decided to live in the states as well. I played out in England. Most of her movies were filming in England and I really didn't wish to be away from her for any length of time.

2018 was the first season I played in the states. Since Flo was in Little Women and while she was filming she started to love the states so, hence why we live in the states now.