Dress or Suit

Florence's POV

I took a few days off to head to England for a little bit. If Bailey and I were going to get married in October I needed to find what I was going to wear. I can't wear a rubbish bag, though I still think I would knock her socks off.

"Flossie!" Raffie squeals when she sees me walk through the front door of our childhood home. I have barley five seconds to drop what I had in my hands to catch the girl who was launching herself at me. I caught my sister in a hug. "Where's your other half?" She asks immediately as she pulls out of the hug.

"I'm great thanks for asking." I huff with a laugh looking at my dad who had a smile adorning his face. "Hello sweetheart."

I smile walking over to him to give him a hug. They all know that I proposed to Bailey, none of them know that we want to get married this year because apparently Little B is an impatient person, just as much as I am. "What are you doing here, not that we mind you coming to visit."

"Bailey and I have decided to get married this October." I drop the wedding bomb on them. "Does that mean I have less than a year to fulfill all of the crazy things I wanted to do with my sister before her wife says no." Raffie looks at me with a pout.

"I mean what did you have in mind?"

"Sky-diving."

"Little B would say no now even with us not being married yet."

"Yeah, but you don't need her permission."

"You want to explain to my fiancée why I didn't ask her if it was a good idea to go sky-diving before I went and did it. Because I'm pretty sure she would be mad at you."

"You wanna bet on that?" Raffie smirks holding out her hand for me to shake. "Deal."

She pulls out her phone sending Bailey a text. She shows me what she texts the other girl.

Mini Pout 🙁: What if I told you that Flo and I went sky-diving without your permission?

Footballer ⚽️: I'd say she would be sleeping on the couch for the rest of eternity.
Footballer ⚽️: Or better yet, I'd tell her to stay in England and I get the nice house.

My phone pings with a new text message.

My Little Honey Bee 🐝: Your sister better be joking. If you seriously went Sky-Diving I would have to kill you.

Cutie Pout ☹️: Of course she is joking, she said that you wouldn't be mad. I told her you would, she made it a bet and so she wanted to find out. Clearly I was right.

My Little Honey Bee 🐝 : Don't ever let her do that again. I almost had a heart attack. I love you.

Cutie Pout ☹️: I love you too.
Cutie Pout ☹️: Have you found a dress or suit yet?

My Little Honey Bee 🐝: No. Tobs, Alex, Kristie, and Rose are going to go shopping with me later today.
My Little Honey Bee 🐝: Christen couldn't make it, she had a meeting with the new LA team people.
My Little Honey Bee 🐝: Is that why you are in England? Are you looking for a dress or suit?

Cutie Pout ☹️: Maybe...
Cutie Pout ☹️: Okay I can visually see the look you are giving your phone, yes I am looking. I'm worried I won't find one.

My Little Honey Bee 🐝: My love, you could be standing at the alter wearing your birthday suit and I would be floored.

I instantly blush almost dropping my phone at her last text. Raffie furrows her eyebrows seeing my reaction. She grabs my phone to read the text. "OH MY GOD! That's nasty." She gags handing me my phone back. "I didn't need that mental picture."