I'm feeling dumb tonight

I was walking out of the the bed room expecting to see my girlfriend in the house somewhere. And she was no where in sight. "Flo?" I called out looking everywhere I could look. That's when I notice the small note on the island. Picking it up I recognize Flo's handwriting almost immediately.

"Little B,

I realize that we cannot go to the café we first met at, but head towards our favorite café. There will be another letter.

Come find me WILL you,

Love,

Flo."

I shake my head with a smile before heading back up stairs to get ready to go out somewhere. A few minutes later I was dressed in a simple white tank top and maroon ripped shorts. I put my hair up in a quick ponytail before heading to the front door. I grab a pair of my black converse. I slip those on over my socks. I grab my keys and wallet.

I head out to my car a blue 2020 Subaru ascent. I start the car with the start stop button. Over it was an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. cover. I pull out of the driveway heading in the direction of our favorite café. It was only a short five minute drive from our house.

I get out of the car leaving my phone in the car. I grab my mask though. I may be fully vaccinated right now, but I don't like taking any chances. Especially with the Olympics coming up quick. I put my very subtle Black Widow mask on. I slip into the café noticing that the owner was in.

"Bailey, Flo left something for you. She said I could only give it to you if you ordered a coffee. She said you would know which coffee to order." Janet smiles as she walks over to the register for me to order. I internally beam with an eye roll.

"She brought the coffee and you already brewed it didn't you?" I ask looking at the girl raising an eyebrow. "Yes, I read the bag it's made in England."

"Then I will have a medium iced coffee 3 pumps of vanilla syrup, light and sweet. Made with Union Coffee Roasters coffee." I order as Janet rings me up. I hand her the money knowing exactly how much it would cost. Flo and I come here often.

"So what has you and Flo here at different times?" Janet asks while she starts to make my coffee. "Well, she has sent me on a some sort of hunt." I shrug answering Janet.

"She did seem rather nervous when she came in this morning, which is quite odd for her." I look at Janet. Flo being nervous about something simple like this.

"Here's your coffee." She smiles handing over my coffee. "And here is your note." She hands over a folded piece of paper.

"Little B,

Now that YOU have gotten your coffee, the exact coffee that I 'accidentally' took as mine that day.
Please make your way to the place we frequently go for fun.

PS. Yes I took your coffee on purpose, I thought you were pretty and I couldn't think of anything to say to you, so I thought of a plan to get you to talk to me. That was my plan.

Love,

Florence."

I roll my eyes, "thank you Janet. See you soon." I call over my shoulder as I head out the door. "Bye Bailey." Janet calls before the door swings closed.

I pull my mask off taking a sip of my coffee, moaning at the delicious taste. Almost as good as the one from England that faithful day. I start my car before slowly backing out of the parking spot. I head in the direction of the place Flo was talking about.

It takes me 15 minutes to get to our local Guitar Center. I hop out of my car slipping on my mask walking towards the entrance of the store. When I walk in Jack our favorite employee smiles at me.