•Chapter 5: Tattoos & Training Day 2•

Jax's POV

(Time Skip)

We walked into the tattoo parlor and over to the glass images on the wall.

"Did you know they had a tattoo of your face?" Will asked.

"You like it?" Chris asked, taking the image down.

"Yeah." He said. "Where would you get it?"

"I don't know." She said. "Where do you suggest?"

"Anywhere you want." He said. I looked around and the images, trying to decide.

"What are you getting, Jax?" Chris asked me, causing me to glance at her and then back at the images.

"I don't know." I said.

"Hmm." She said, looking at the images too. I walked around, looking at the images when my eyes stopped on one. I stopped and picked it up.

"Is that the one you want?" I heard someone ask. I turned and saw a woman standing there.

"I don't really know." I said, shrugging. I put it back and sighed, putting my hands on my waist. "I don't really have a clue what I want."

"Well...I think this one would look good on you."She said, grabbing another image and passing it to me.

"She said, grabbing another image and passing it to me

It was really beautiful.

"It's beautiful." I said. She chuckled.

"Thanks." She said. "Made it myself. Come on, I'll put it on you." We walked over to a chair, and I sat down. She grabbed her supplies and I put the image on a table next to me. I took off my shirt, leaving me in my exercise bra and she started putting the tattoo on my right shoulder. "I'm Tori by the way."

"I'm Jax." I said.

"I know." She said, causing me to look at her in confusion. "Vicky told me a lot about you. How the test didn't work on you and stuff. How you're Divergent," I froze up. Was she gonna report me?! I'm so dead!

"Um..." I said. "...What...How...What?"

"Don't worry." She said. "I'm not gonna report you or anything. I just wanted you to know, you made a horrible mistake."

"What?" I asked.

"Choosing Dauntless." She said. "The people will find out and it will end very badly. Trust me. The last thing I want is for more people to get hurt."

"So, why aren't you reporting me?" I asked.

"Because Vicky trusts you." She said. "My sister always did find the good in people. If Vicky thinks you deserve to be saved, then I gotta take her word for it. I just don't want her good will to come back and bite her in the ass, you know? Good people don't deserve that."