Chapter 1: So I'm being born again?

Want to know the best thing about dying? Well for me its getting rid of all bad things that you had to deal with. Like toxic family and a horrible boyfriend. Although the way I died was kind stupid but I guess it was on me. Who knew cough syrup was going to react to the meds I was taking! But that's all in the past I guess, because I'm dead now.

But..........I  HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE HELL I AM! When you think dead you think, unconscious, non moving, not existent maybe, DEAD. But for some reason I'm stuck in this small warm place I have no idea what it is. All I know is I'm not dead, it feels so weird. I can't do anything all day but sit in this place it's quiet boring. I'm not sure what's going on but I've been kind hearing voices of multiple people as well some I can make out some I can't.  I hear some stuff about baby's and I'm so confused.

"Zack stop you will wake up the baby" 

Just them I feel something warm on the outside of this space, looks like a hand?

" Sorry love, but I know it's a female I just know it, I can feel it!" 

......I'm in someone's freaking womb-

How do I go from dying to being born again? Is this another chance at life? And what's with the whole female thing that's a little weird. I'm hoping that this can be a knew chance for me to change my life around, I wasn't so happy with the other one. But you learn from your mistakes!

Time skip ✨

So I've been in my " mothers" stomach for quite a while now as far as I know I'm due to come out any day now. Durning this time I discovered I may or not be in the beast world It was quite weird to me for a while but I'm glad I read and enjoyed the manga!

If that's indeed where I am then this will be fun, I already kinda know the ends and outs and I've always wonder what living  here would be like. So I guess I'm finding out! I certainly won't be like most females here so hopefully I won't be called a witch or something for that. I can say that this life might be better for sure.

The life I lived before was horrible, becoming a business woman as per my parents "request" and dating a man they chose for me who was not good to me. I was my own person but I was still under their control. Hopefully here will be different, hopefully here I can make it different.

My thoughts are interrupted by sort of pull on my body, and a scream of "The baby's coming!" Which I can guess is from my mother. Well looks like it's time for me to be born!

I hope I can navigate this beast world!

And first chapter done! Yes I know it's short but that's just because she was born this chapter it will get better in the future!

Finished July/23/2021

Not edited