Chapter 6: Turn around

I guess I should put a warning for stuff even though this story is marked mature but annnnyyway

Warning: Cursing and Kissing

Recap: I looked at my mama and she nodded. So I go into the middle of the room scanning the room, looking. I see a flash of yellow and then I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around-

I turn around and see Mark! Yes! Maybe I can get one of the males I wanted!

looking at Mark I turn the rest of my body towards him. He has his head down and his little ears are presented to me and I can see a faint blush on his face! I stand there waiting for him to say something as I have a feeling I will scare him off if I say something before he does. Finally he looks up and his eyes meet mine and his blush gets bigger. Honestly I can understand, it is the first time having interaction beyond our staring and in this world being rejected by a female is...well...the end of the world.

Soon enough he gains the confidence to open his mouth and say "Nevaeh, can I be your future mate!?"with this he looks back down with a blush.

Hmm cute makes me want to tease him to no end. Now I understand my mothers constant teasing of her mates.

You can hear a voice in the background saying "I told you we had a charmer on our hands!" Yikes, kinda embarrassing mama, but I guess she's right.

Smiling down at him I lift his head up "you can definitely be my mate mark, but you will have to keep your head up!" I say with a wink.

He then lifts his head up eagerly, I start to take my hand away but he grabs it and nuzzles into it. I smile. Mark is really so cute but I wonder if my fathers thinks he's decent enough "protection" for me. They would probably want me to take up a lion or a tiger male somewhere along the line to be my head male.

"May I, Mark?" As I bring my hand to touch his lips He gets the hint. "Of course my future mate!" he says as if trying out the sound of the title with a smile. Well I guess this is all that is left.

Getting on the tip of my toes I reach to touch his chest where his heart is, and I touch my lips to his.

Instantly I feel an arm around my waist and one on the back of my neck, oh~ kinky! I guess he's not as shy when it comes to this. Oh god i'm a closet pervert- The hand on the back of my neck is trying to deepen the kiss. Buuuut we are surrounded by other people, as much as I don't care about that we do happen to be by my mother and my fathers. The latter having been giving out growls for the last minute.

I part from the kiss and step back from him. But He continues to hold my hand "Thank you for accepting me Nevaeh"

I chuckled "Of course Mark!"

He runs off to his mother and her males as he has no need to continue around the room because he has been accepted by a female.

Although I now have Mark I still have the option to ask a male to be with me. I don't want to be greedy but I already know who that is.

I walk around this humongous room, trying to find Bain, the other male I had my eye on.

Finally I spotted him. I mean how could I not want this male?! Black hair, yellow eyes, with 3 marks.

And a black Mamba at that! I had always been a fan of reptiles on earth-

Unfortunately I found him with Jenny, the female who had claimed me as her rival. She's wrapped around his arm. I'm assuming asking if he wants to be her mate.

She is a female asking for him, but he looks kinda awkward so I might have a chance! So I walk up to the front of him and his yellow eyes shoot to meet my green ones. He doesn't look away even as Jenny is constantly calling his name, so i take that as my cue.

"Bain? Would you like to be one of my future mates?" He looks at me with a look I can't really make out, weird.

"If you would have me Nevaeh, I would love to"

If my smile could light up a room my smile could be compared to the sun! Yes! I can have both of them!

But that's all ruined when I hear a voice like the sound of nails on a chalkboard.

"UGHH why HER I'm so much BETTER! She's such a Bitch!"

Well. I hope I don't have to slap some bitches.

Alright so my personality came out a lil bit in that last sentence-✌🏾

Fight me-✨

Soooo I totally lied about when I said this chapter was going to be finished so yeah- won't do that again

Finished: 8/5/2021

Not edited