Chapter 2: Just being a Kid

Time goes by pretty fast when your in the beast world. It seems like just yesterday I was being born and now I'm 7 years old! I've learned quite a bit more about this world now.

My mothers name is Hana. She is a full female with blue eyes, pale skin and black hair, she comes from the lion tribe and she has 7 males! One of them happens to be my father Zack. He's a male with dark brown skin, brown hair, and green eyes. His beast is a Fox! Quite a weird pair those 2 but my mother has a variety of male beasts. Apparently I was born a half fox female, with brown hair and green eyes. My mother Named me Nevaeh.

My mother has yet to explain to me what a half female is and what a whole female is. But I have noticed that I have ears and a tail unlike my mom so maybe that's the difference? So far life has been great my moms males takes care of me and my mother. I'm the only female born from her so I have lots of brothers and no sisters. 

Today my Dada Zack is supposed to teach  my brothers who were born a year before me how to hunt and make fires. Although a female is not "supposed " to know how to do that. I still wanted to watch. It gets boring in the house sometimes! It was mostly my mom teaching me things or being took care of by her males. 

" Alright boys we have a new lesson today, hunting!" 

Says dada Zack. My brothers jump around excited and one of them runs up to me. His name is Chester my brother from papa Brian, mamas male bear. 

" Did you hear that little Nevaeh we get to hunt today!"

 I giggle at him and smile "yes I heard brother, I hope you have fun" 

Dada Zack comes over to me

 " now little cub I know you wanted to watch but your mama is taking you to go meet some females you will go to school with and their mothers"

I look at him and pout. He gives me a look and I know he's falling for it! 

" well I wanted to watch you and my brothers but I guess I'll go with mama" 

Dada Zack kisses my head and turns around and there stands mama. 

" well looks like we already have ourselves a little charmer huh" mama says. She picks me up and nuzzles my head, Zack smiles. 

"Hi mama" "hi my little cub"  Dada Zack kisses mama and my brothers come up to hug her. She smiles and says

 " as much as I love hugs and kisses from you guys, the females are waiting" Zack says his goodbyes and my mama walks off.

This is my first time really seeing something else but the house! As far as I can tell we are in the beast kingdom. There are plenty of different beasts all around, with lots gawking at my mother.

 " I know your surprised little cub because this is your first time out, but it's time" 

says my mother smiling at me. Looking over her shoulder I can see we are here? She knocks on the door of a hut. It's opened by a male, he nods his head at my mom and lets us in. As soon as I got in I see a woman at the middle of the room playing with a baby lion? My mom sits me down on the log seat right next to her. My mother and the female are talking but I don't pay much attention as I take in the surroundings. It's a hut much like my home but a little smaller. There are many things around the house. Some I know the name and use of some I don't. 

My thoughts are interrupted by my mother turning to me and the other female talking to me. "Hi there little cub" 

I look at my mom them look at the female. "H-hi" I say not used to this woman. 

" no need to be shy little cub! My names Beth I'm your mamas friend from the same tribe" she says smiling at me. 

" hi Beth, I'm Nevaeh you have a nice hut." She looks at my mom then back at me "Thanks Nevaeh" my mom picks me up and puts me in her lap. 

"Well now that awkward introductions are over, me and Beth are going to introduce you to some of the little females you will go to school with"

Oh? Well this sounds fun.

Chapter 2 done! I'm hoping the length is decent  I'm trying to spread the chapters out pretty evenly, some may be shorter than others though.

Finished July/23/2021

Not edited