4. "Hipster Harry."

“ Third time is a charm, eh?” He said, when she walked out of her bedroom, to find him sitting on her couch, without her ever letting him in. She screamed, jumping in the air, with a hand over her heart, because she was still in her robe, and he was there, in a blue shirt that made his eyes so very clear, and the black jeans that she could never fit into but he easily did, and his hair framing his beautiful face, and he was just too much at times.

Too, too much.

“ I’m here early.” He nonchalantly noted, resting back against her couch, arms sprawled, lips forming into a confident smirk.

“ How are you even here?”

“ You have a spare key under the plant outside.”

“ And you know this how exactly?”

“ What can I say, I’m quite the observer.” She couldn’t help but think “cocky bastard”, but also, “sinfully appealable son of a bitch”. She smiled at her own thought, because that was Harry, always so confusing, so intriguing and unexpected.

“ So you were stalking me?” She finally allowed that smile to reveal itself, because honestly, she couldn’t not crack under those intense eyes, and that beautiful, bright, smile. His face remarkably lit up at her amused tone, as he leaned forward, arms on knees, grin widening, long fingers pushing long hair back.

“ Hmm, I prefer the term keeping a careful eye on you. I’m a very good boyfriend, love, you’ve got to admit it.”

“ Not my boyfriend, Harry.” She rolled her eyes, returning into her bedroom, locking the door behind her, just in case he decided to follow her in.

“ Why fight the inevitable though? It’s bound to happen.”

“ Is it now?”

“ Aha, sure is. I consulted my lucky stars, and they approve.”

“ You’re so hipster, Harry.” She laughed to herself, but his captivating laugh immediately overshadowed her own.

“ Hipster Harry.” He repeated, his laughter intensifying, his hands probably clapping, because when Harry laughed, his whole body laughed along.

“ What’s so funny?” She questioned, walking out of the room. His green eyes immediately fell upon her, laughter subsiding, breath slightly hitching, as he slowly stood to his feet. His hands were in his pocket, eyes shamelessly scanning her over, before he shrugged his shoulders, wetting his lips, before meeting her gaze.

“ Has a funny ring to it, that’s all. You look absolutely phenomenal.” She was in her famous long skirt, a floral pink blouse tucked inside, a belt to give her waist a bit of a shape. Her hair was also in a French braid, resting over her shoulder, but that was it. Nothing too special or worthy of him, if she was being completely fair.

“ You always do though.” He continued, crinkles forming by his eyes with how wide his smile had become, and she found herself loving how lively and child-like he became, whenever she was around.

___________________________________________________________

a/n: I want a harry like this one please :(

let me know what you think, ily x