6. "Kissing you."

An hour or two later, they finally made it to the top. Harry had his legs dangling over the edge of the sphere, her legs slightly resting against his, but not as comfortably or as fully as he would have liked. Their shoulders touched, but only lightly. And he was growing impatient with the tenderness and hesitance of their interactions. He wanted to scream it to the world that she was the most beautiful girl of all, and he wanted to kiss her, and he wanted to hold her, without thinking of whether it was too fast for her, or too blunt. He wanted to go to the end of the world with her, and he didn't know how to put that into words without scaring her away.

" So, was it worth it?" She questioned, breaking the silence. He didn't know why, but he smiled at the familiarity of her voice.

" You tell me. You're the one who wanted to be normal and not climb the highest water tank for our first-official-third-non-official date."

" It's beautiful up here. And as it turns out, the tank isn't empty, so now, you need to figure out a way to use it and save the world." He tilted his head to the side, meeting her sparkling eyes, feeling his smile widening.

" It might happen, you know, maybe I will save the world one day."

" I have no doubt in my mind that you will." He couldn't sense any judgment or ridicule in her tone, only sincerity, and perhaps a hint of fondness. He chuckled, overwhelmed by her gaze, so he had to look away, causing his eyes to fall upon the endless distance separating him from the ground.

" Woah, that's high." He noted.

" Wait, don't tell me you're afraid of heights."

" Everyone is afraid of something."

" But you're the one who made us come up here, why would you do that if you're not okay with heights?"

" Because I don't like the thought of fearing something to the extent of it having some upper hand on me. I don't like being submissive to anything really, this included. So I like to remind myself, that I can do it, I can climb Everest if I decide to, and no phobia can take that away from me." She stared at him in literal awe, for the man was something else, in each and every way. His mentality, the depth to his every thought, the bravery behind all his actions, and even words.

" Want to know a secret?" Unable to find her voice quite yet, she nodded.

" That's part of the reason why I spoke to you that very first time. You absolutely petrified me; the thought of you rejecting me, the thought of never being anywhere near you, never being able to touch you, or talk to you the way I do now, scared me to no ends. So I decided I should do it, and I did, and of course, you rejected me, twelve times, but then finally, you said yes. And boy, was it worth it." There was no missing the pride in his voice, the infatuation behind his bright, green, eyes.

" Want to know something I'm too afraid to do?" Her voice trembled with the overwhelming emotions filling her insides, taking over her heart, expanding it with love and care. He nodded, to urge her on.

" Kissing you."

" Then do it."

And just like that, she did.