11. "Two rules."

He was rummaging through the shelves of a vintage store they'd found in a small town that he said he couldn't quite remember the name of, but she knew he had no idea where they were or how to go home from there. She didn't know why it didn't bother her, why she suddenly didn't care if or when they'd ever make it home again. Mostly because he felt more like home than any building she'd ever inhabited.

So, she smiled, watching as he pushed her into a changing room, with too many clothes for her small arms to carry. They didn't look like anything she'd normally wear, but then again, he made her feel everything she wouldn't normally feel, made her turn into someone she wouldn't normally be. And it felt nice, to be honest, to experiment new lands with him, to discover new aspects to herself, and to him, and to how she could be with him.

" I think my hair is greying, but take your time, no rush or anything. It's not like life is passing right by us or anything."

" Oh shut up, it isn't like it's my fault you chose the tightest leather pants in history. There's a reason I don't ever wear leather, Harry."

" Is it because people goggle at your heavenly curves?"

" What curves?"

" You don't give your body enough credit. You're absolutely breathtaking. Curves or not."

She could almost hear the smile in his voice. The adoration. The infatuation turning into a bit of love. It left her slightly breathless, how his tone changed when it spoke of her or with her. She sighed, shaking her head to herself, walking out of the changing room, and there he was, with eyeliner, an eyebrow piercing, a new set of tattoos, and a printed shirt that no one could ever make work but him. He was an exception to a lot of things. Almost everything.

" What did you do to yourself?" She laughed, taking in his attire.

" Do you think this look says; I'm dead inside and I'm pissed at the world and I hate everything, or more like, my parents didn't love me and I don't love myself either so hold me as I cry?" He twirled around, with his arms spread by his side, and a proud smile on his now darkened features.

" I think a bit of both."

She was pulled into his arms, her too tight leather pants, against his overly ripped jeans, as he held her, for a minute or so, without speaking at all. He didn't feel the need to talk. She seemed to know everything. He could see it in her eyes. So, when he pulled away, planting a kiss to her nose, before inserting a disposable nose earning, she couldn't do anything but laugh some more. He finished her look off with eyeliner similar to his own, and a tattoo sleeve, along with a red streak in her hair.

He paid the drunk owner, taking her hand, as he sank them both into a scary looking crowd. They didn't really fit in, despite their fake tattoos, and their edgy clothing, you could still see the kindness radiating through him. He was such a star, even in the darkest sky, even through the starless nights, he still shone so bright, it was impossible to look past it.

They pushed and they kicked until finally, they were inside some sort of an arena, with minimal lighting, and a stage that looked like it might collapse any minute now.

" Alright, two rules; don't take off your clothes, and put your arms in the air if the singer chooses to do a crowd dive. Don't drop the lead singer, okay?" She could barely see anything but she could still see the mischievous sparkle in his grass green eyes, and the smile he was giving her.

" What are we even doing here, Harry? What is all of this?"

" This, is what is called a proper, illegal, rock concert featuring underground bands. I think Mandragora Scream will be here tonight as well, so we picked a good one."

" You made that name up."

" I swear to you I didn't. This is legit."

" What if cops crash this place?"

" Oh, third rule then; run as fast as you can and don't leave your boyfriend behind."

" Not my boyfriend, Harold." His smile widened at the familiar response, as he pulled her closer to his side, leaning down to whisper in her ears.

" Do you let all your non-boyfriends steal you away from the world and possibly get you arrested?"

" No, can't say that I do." He laughed, right into her ears, planting a kiss to the side of her head, right into her red streak, before pulling slightly away.

" Good, would have been slightly disappointing if you did."

The music started playing then. Screaming and aggressive drumming and inaudible lyrics. But he had his arms in the air, his eyes closed, his clumsy feet tapping to a whole other tune, and she couldn't look away. Not even when his tattoos began to melt along with his sweat. Not even when she noticed that red smudge her streak had left on his lips.

She didn't look away, because she couldn't. Then, as if feeling her loving stare, he opened his eyes, and tilted his head towards her. He smiled, that smile he only really gave her, and she smiled too. She stood on her toes, at the same time he began leaning down, and soon, they were kissing again. And she decided that Harry being her boyfriend wouldn't be too bad at all. She wouldn't mind it, or him, one bit.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: I know this chapter was a bit of a filler and I know I don't update this story nearly as frequently as I should, but it's a very lovey dovey kind of story and it needs a certain mood for me to able to write something for it, so bear with me please :)

I hope you enjoyed this, Harry's outfit is attached to the media section if you'd like to check that out.

ily x