// Husky Love \\

Mmm. What's husky love? Maaannn! Get you a big bad mama and you'll know what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about slim thick. I'm talking about them overweight shordies. Bruh! I fucked this sexy husky girl. I love me some big girls, but this one. Nahh son. She was pretty in the face and was classy too.

If one of ya homies ask what's it like to have a husky bae. Man just say "Big mamas do it the best". On god. Let me remind yall one more time... This baby I fucked was giving me life. Let me just tell yall. Oh my god! I still talk to her too...? Man, roll that clip!

Flashback

Well, I was on my way to get me a Big Mac from McDonald's, because you know I still love me some McDonald's. So I pulled up in the parking lot and parked my car, locking it in the process of walking into the building. I got up in McDonald's and waited in line for a while, looking at my phone. I made it to the counter and looked up to see the prettiest big girl I've seen in my entire life.

She gasped when she saw me, then smiled. I smiled and put my finger to my lips and winked at her. She blushed and nodded.

"Wassup, Lil mama?" I flirted. She smiled.

"Hello sir. What would yo-" I cut her off.

"What is a pretty girl doing, like you, to be working in a place like this?" I asked, being very serious. She is like too pretty.

"Uhm, no other jobs wanted me. So this was the only exception." She sighed. I smiled and nodded.

"Here..." I handed her a card and winked. She happily took it and nodded.

"So what will you be having today, sir?" She asked.

"The Big Mac meal with extra onions, no pickles." I said, studying her face.

"Okay, and your drink?" She asked, punching in things.

"A sprite." I said, pulling out my wallet.

"Okayyy... That'll be $7. 39." She said, as she looked up at me. I handed her a one hundred dollar bill. She giggled.

"You should've gotten smaller change." She smiled. I shrugged.

"When is your lunch break?" I asked.

"In 15 minutes..." She said. I nodded and got my recipt from her as she handed me a large cup.

"Okay, I'll be waiting..." I said, before walking off, not even asking for her permission.

So I got my food when it was ready. By the time I was done, shorty was on her lunch break. She came to me and damn, damn, damn. I couldn't do nothing but stare. She's one of them curvy big girls not just all rolls. She got hips. She greeted me and sat down in front of me.

"Hey again, beautiful..." I cheesed. She blushed.

"Oh my god. I can't believe this. Like, I'm talking to the Chris Brown." She whispered, happily. I chuckled and licked my lips.