// Fan Luv \\

Groupies, they just can't get enough of you. It's like every single groupie worships the ground you walk on, worships the air you breathe, and even worships the food you eat.

Like I don't know how this happened with me.. Because I damn near have maximum security.

But what I'm trying to say is, some fan snuck into my dressing room and almost fucking raped me. I mean, it felt nice at first, but then..

It got a little weird.

~~~

I just got done performing on stage in London. The show was great, the fans were amazing; as always. As I was walking to my dressing room, I couldn't help but notice a very attractive white woman eyeing me like I was her next victim. Our eyes never left each other. I mean, it was like slow motion, I walked past and she was eyeing me down like a well-done tenderloin.

So I gave her a little wink, with a smirk curved at my lips, just to tease. I kept it moving and started to unbuckle my belt. My stylists and manager was in the room with me, telling me what to do. I wasn't listening, so I gave them a certain look that I always use when I'm not ready to hear bullshit.

"Right, we'll leave. Let's go ladies." My manager instructed, before walking out.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, before sitting down on the personal black leather couch. Throwing my head back, I rubbed on my face and soon I felt a body climb on top of my lap. I opened my eyes and it was the chick that I saw when I was walking to my dressing room.

I must've sat up so quickly, making her hold onto my side as she adjusted with me.

"Excuse me, you do realize that you're not supposed to be in here." I mentioned, looking her in the face. She didn't say anything, she just nodded.

Silence fell in the room and she stayed where she was, rubbing on my chest.

"You're not supposed to be in here.." I tried to explain to her. But nothing worked.

Once again, there was an uncomfortable moment of silence as she bit her lip and eyed me.

"Alright, yup..." I said, before grabbing my security button.

She stopped me and pulled my arm back. She was really calm for some reason and it slightly scared me.

"Lady, what do you want?" I asked, getting slightly annoyed. I pushed her body off of mine and sat her next to me.

Again, she said nothing. I waited a few moments but there were no actions, no words being spoken. But as soon as I was going to get up, she pushed me back down once more and handcuffed my hands to the near by coffee table.

I frowned and was about to curse her out, but she duct taped my mouth. She had a smirk plastered on her lips the whole time. I was talking through the tape, saying all types of bad things about her.

And yes... All of this did happen. Hard to believe I know. But things happen when you're an attractive star, like myself.

Anyway, she got off of me and I was thinking she was about to leave but she just locked the door. My eyes widened in scarcity and I began to wiggle, muffling louder through the tape.

She unbuttoned my black pants and slid them down. She bit her lip, seductively and gazed her blue eyes at me. She got on her knees and I began shaking my head, as she took my dick out of my boxers.