// Planes \\

{A-N} If anyone truly knows Chris. You all will understand this story. He briefly discussed his crazy sex story of having sex on a plane. Anyone remember? 106&Park? No? Okay ... Continue.

~~~

Sex on a plane... I mean it's something some people do to release that tension they're feeling. I mean, I never imagined myself doing it on a plane until I saw a woman or a flight attendant that teased me to the max.

~~~

To start this story off, I was boarding my private jet to go catch a party that Trey was having at his place. I was completely into my phone the whole time, handling some business for my clothing line.

"Mr. Brown, can I take your bag?" A gentle voice asked, I glanced quickly.

But then, I had to do a double take. What a beauty she was. She had beautiful light brown eyes, pretty skin, and the juiciest lips that I could just suck on. I eyed her up and down, before snapping out of my daze and nodding.

"Yes please." I politely said. "Thank you, beautiful."

She blushed and smiled lightly, before taking my overnight bag and went to the back. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, I watched her hips sway as she walked towards the back. I sighed and shook my head.

'Not today Chris. There will be plenty of beautiful broads at Trey's party' I told myself.

I took my seat at the back, while my bodyguard was at the front of the plane. I grabbed my laptop from the seat beside me and started it up. The big black apple appeared on screen as I waited.

"Would you like a beverage or anything before we take flight, Mr. Brown?" That precious voice, questioned.

I cleared my throat, and got myself together before making eye contact. "Yes! I would like a water. That's all, thank you."

"Yes sir."

Lord Jesus! I looked above me and shook my head. I do need some water, because she is making me quite parched. Oh my, is it warm in here or is it just me? I pinched the rim of my shirt and fanned myself.

"Here's your water, sir." She came back and handed me the glass. I grabbed it out of her hand and gulped it down.

"Are you okay, Mr. Brown? You seem warm, do you need the air conditioning turned up a bit higher?" She asked, nicely.

I sat the glass down and adjusted myself in the seat. I caught my bodyguard looking back at me. He chuckled and shook his head, before turning back around.

"Uhm. Yes that would be nice." I said, as I looked in her eyes. Oh my god, her beautiful face. I just want to mess it up, I wanna mess up her make up, and everything she has on.

"No problem."

Soon, I felt the plane start and moments later it started to take off. But the whole time I was thinking about that girl.

I sighed, and relaxed my head back trying to calm down. I grabbed my crotch area, and felt my bulge twitching in my pants. It has been a good six months since I've actually had some pussy. Surprise, surprise! Chris hasn't had sex in six months. No woman has awakened the mastermind, I've been strictly focusing on business. But now I think he has a awakened, and he won't go to sleep.