// Tuesday \\

Well, now since we discussed my first time. Let's move forward in my life and tell you about lovin' in the club, while it's going up on a Tuesday. ;)

You'd think that Tuesday's would be them busy days. Shit, I was free on this Tuesday and plus, I ain't have shit to do. So, I decided to go to a club, to meet some more bad broads, maybe even take one home to give her a better time. But nahh, on this Tuesday it was hella T'd up!

Flashback

I was clearly sitting in my big ass house, alone ... And bored. What can a nigga do? I wasn't about to sit around the house all day beating my meat, and shit I ain't have no business to take care of. So, I thought it'd be nice if I go to a club and pick up a bad bitch, then see what's going to happen after that.

So I picked my lazy ass up, walked to my bathroom, and washed my ass. Why? Because a nigga gotta stay hella' fresh to pick up a bad broad. So, once I got out that shower, I picked out my clothes, ironed them, and slapped them bitches on.

Mind ya boy, he was feelin' himself.

Anyway ... After I arrived at the club, it was just SO FUCKING LIVE!!!! The valet guy took my car and parked it, while I was maneuvering my ass through these people. It was so jam packed up in this bitch a nigga couldn't even breathe.

As I was walking through the crowd, I happened to bump into this fine ass girl. She was short, thick, and she was pretty.

"Oh, my bad, beautiful." I apologized, spitting a little bit of my game.

"Oh no, you're fine." She said, as she looked up at me.

"I know you are ..." I flirtaciously said. She smiled and blushed, I winked at her and walked away.

Ladies, one thing you must know about me is... I don't beat around the bush. I am bold enough to tell you that I'm feelin' you and I wanna take you home. But if I'm not feelin' you, imma just tell you that you wack. Point, blank, period.

Back to the story ...

I walked to the bar and took a seat. You'd never guess who the bartender was... A lady. She is my very first target, I want to see what she's like.

"Hello, What might you be having this evening, sir?" She asked, as she looked at me while fixing another person's drink.

"Yes. I would like two things." I started, with a devilish smirk. "A glass of Ciroc on the ice." I paused. "...And you to go."

She giggled at my last remark. Ha, I got her.

"I'm sorry, sir. But I believe your girl is off of the market." She commented back, as she began pouring a bottle of Ciroc into a glass with ice.

Did I care at this point? Fuck no! I'm just horny and I just want some pussy to go.

"It's fine, ma." I smirked. "But when you tired of ya nigga, give me a call." I slipped a piece of paper and her tip in her hands

She smiled and eyed me hungrily, before sliding my drinking towards me. I made sure I grabbed the cup fully to touch her fingers. I winked at her, grabbed my glass and walked away from the bar. I walked through the dancing crowd and went in the corner of the club, where there was a bad broad standing all alone. She was absolutely drop dead gorgeous from my observations. The club was only a bit dark, with flashing colored lights circling the whole damn building. The lights were hitting off of her body and it made her beautiful skin look flawless under the colored lights. I bit my lip and thought "Why not?"