// Xìngbié \\

Ain't nothing like some Asian pussy. Xìngbié (Sh-ing-bee) is Sex in Chinese if you're wondering. This sexy Asian girl told me that. And what a freak she was, her pussy was fine... Just like China.

Hence! Why I made that song... *evil grin* But I don't know, this Asian girl had me real interested. Let's go on with the story huh?

~~~

I was stuck in China for a couple of days, because my private jet's engine blew out. And my captain told us that we have to make a close landing in order to survive. So I told him to do what he got to do, because I'm not trynna die before I go home.

So at the moment, I was in a hotel laying in bed while flipping through channels. All they had was Chinese shows, I kept flipping until sponge bob came on. I left it there but they were speaking in Chinese. I groaned and threw my head back in frustration.

"I'm just ready to leave bihh." I growled.

Since nothing was on tv, I decided to get out of the hotel and go walk around the town. I grabbed my jacket and key card before leaving the room. While sliding on my jacket, I looked up to see this pretty little Asian thang approaching me. I couldn't keep my eyes off her, she looked at me and smiled before looking back down. She walked past me and I looked back and saw her unlocking her hotel door.

She looked at me again and smiled before walking in. I heard her door shut.

I shook my head and continued down the long hall. I wonder if they have any strip clubs around here because I need to get my dick wet..

As I'm walking around town, I'm just seeing all of these beautiful Asian women. You see I thought they would all be ugly and stuff, but they are actually really beautiful. I honestly wouldn't mind doing a few of them.

As I continued walking and looking around at the scenery. My eyes fell onto a sign, with a female figure on it with Chinese writings on it. I twisted my lips and started my way towards there, but I was stopped by three small Asian women holding notepads and chanting my name.

I smiled and began signing their notepads. As I'm exchanging the notepads, my eyes glanced up and I saw that pretty Asian lady walking across the street to the club I was going to visit. She looked my way and saw me, she smirked and walked into the building.

I was so mesmerized that I gave the fans their notepads back and made my way towards the building. I rushed in to catch her. All of this was like a music video, it was all happening in slow motion.

Instrumental vibing music was playing loudly in the place, it was dark... But colorful lights were flashing everywhere. There were females everywhere walking around half naked in panties and no bras. There were, what seemed to be, rich Asian men sitting in chairs or either at the bar watching these ladies. I stood at the doorway in complete bliss.

Two Asian women walked towards me and each of them grabbed each one of my arms and began leading me deeper into club.. So this must be a Gentlemen's Club. This place is high maintenance as fuck, because it doesn't even smell like pussy fish sticks. This is like every man's dream.

As we continued walking into the club, I went past women on top of a stage dancing on poles. I went past women just dancing on a normal stage, I saw some closed doors made out of wood, with words on them. The two women lead me to this long ass hallway, with a closed door at the very end of the hall.

And on que, the door opened. I saw nothing but a chair sitting in the middle of this spacious room. It was dark, and a beam of light was shining on the chair. The two sexy ladies turned me around and slammed me into the chair. I looked around and leaned back, slightly opening my legs and preparing myself for what's to come.