// Studio \\

I know you must be wondering... Studio? What the actual fuck do you famous artists be doing in the studio, other than singing?!?! Whether you know it or not, we "famous people" do a whole lot in the studio. We do things in there that you can't even imagine!

I know you're wondering...again. "Chris do you have a sex story where you did it in the studio?" .... Of course!! I'm Chris Brown, I'm not going to turn free pussy down. Especially when I want to bust some nuts. But, this sex story is kind of embarrassing and fucking ... ridiculous.

Anyway, Lets get into the story shall we??

Flashback

"I'm just sitting in the studio just trynna get to you, baby,

But ya body like the Cali Kush ya pussy I just gotta blaze it,

To tell the truth wish it was you in this booth that I could play with,

So I'm just sittin' in the studio just trynna get to you, baby.

Girl I call Balenciaga made it just for you, baby

Know you like that Coco oh the purse came with the shoes, baby

Lick you from yo neck down to yo toes how that pussy tastin'?

Kiss you anywhere you want to this song while the record playin..."

So, I was just chillin' with my boy Trey. We just trying to get this song done in the studio, it was a remix of Schoolboy Q's song "Studio". We hit Q up and asked if it was alright if we could do the remix. He was like "Ahh yeah, it's cool." So today, we working on the lyrics, so we can synchronize it with the beat.

But anyway, as Trey and I were recording, Tyga came in with 3 girls behind him. I immediately checked the three girls out. One was short and thick as hell, she had long brown curly hair with beautiful hazel eyes. The second one was a bit taller but instead, she was slimmer and she had a bob cut with jet black hair and smooth dark skin. The last one caught my eye the most. She had flawless white skin, with a hint of shimmer, her hair was reddish-orange, and she had almond shaped eyes that were innocent yet decieving.

I bit my lip and began thinking of what I wanted to do to her. I noticed she was looking over at me, so I gave her a smile and winked at her. She shyly looked down and played with her fingers.

"Yo, Chris!!" Tyga cheered, as he walked up to me. I stood up and smiled, dapping ol' bro up.

"What's han'nan?" I greeted. I nodded my head over at shorty. "Yo, who's shorty?"

Tyga looked back and pointed in back of him with his thumb. "Oh! Which one?" He asked.

I smirked and nodded at her again. "Glitter over there.."

He chuckled and looked at me. "Oh. Autumn? That's my homie." He said.

"She's cute.." I said, slightly biting my lip and looking past Tyga to see Autumn.

Tyga looked at me and then back at her, then back at me. He pointed behind him.

"You feelin' her or sum'?" Tyga asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, she got good vibes..." I said, concentrating back on Tyga.

"Yo, Aut! Come here." Tyga said to Autumn.

She looked at us, then began her way towards us. I watched her hips as they swayed as she walked. Kind of like a steady wave in a body of water. Yeah. Haha. It was sexy.