Rampage (Part 3)

(NOT MY ART CREDIT TO OWNER)

"G-Garou w-what happened to you?!" You exclaim as he started to become crazy looking. He was out of control, he had messed up the martial arts competition and came back to fight your pops. He destroyed every other martial artist in the dojo leaving them astronomically injured. Except for you and Pops, he was leaving pops for last. "Come on old man fight me.." Garou demanded in an abnormal voice. You could see that Pops was hesitant to fight him.

You quickly jump in front of your pops as he yells at you to get out of the way. "Garou! It's either you leave right now or fight me!" You demand as you could see him step back a bit. You get into your stance ready to fight the man. You could see him weaken seeing your form in front of him. "Damn it.." was the last thing you heard before he ran out leaving you and pops in complete shock.

"W-what happened to Garou..." you ask now breaking out in tears, falling down on your knees. Pops walks over to you and rubs your back kneeling down next to you. "That damn brat..!" You heard sour face say from across the room. You began to sniffle attempting to wipe the tears away. "Gets some rest Y/n.." you pops said as you hug the old man. "I miss him already.." you say as he rubs your back once more. "I don't know what had come over him.. But it's seems there was more to what he was showing.." Pops said as you cry into his shoulder.

*3 years later*

"Monster Hunter, we will be needing you at head quarters." An operator asked as you hum in response. "What is the need for me to be there..? Can't you get blast or tornado to do anything?" You ask as she hesitantly answers. "I-I'm sorry Monster Hunter.. I could not get in contact with them.." she said as you sigh drinking a cup of coffee. "Alright.. I'll be there in a jiffy." You answer as you hear her nod. "Alright thank you Monster Hunter.." she said now hanging up leaving you to put your hero phone down.

"I have to go again.." you whine as both Saitama and Genos nod. "Alright, if you need anything just call us." Saitama said as you nod. "Is it the Hero hunters doing?" Genos asked as you shake your head. "No just some random alien." You say as he nods. "Alright goodbye Y/n." Genos said as you wave heading out the front door. You don't really wear a uniform because as long as you can fight that is all you need.

You quickly made it to headquarters jumping to the highest floor. Going through the window you swiftly make it into your chair. "Ah Monster Hunter.. Welcome back.." Sitch said as you nod. "Why is it that only me Kamikaze and king are here?" You ask as both of the men sit across from you.

"We could only get in contact with the three of you. We also are here to discuss a new device we have created." Sitch said opening up a screen to show you all the device. "This device allows us to track unwanted creatures on our lands." Sitch explained as you continued to look at the screen. "Especially that villain named "Hero Hunter.." Sitch said making you flinch.

Garou..

"This will make it easier to keep the town safe." Sitch said turning off the screen. "And.. What if we don't agree to carry this device around?" Kamikaze asked as Sitch puts down the tv remote. "Then your rank will be brought down.." The man said evilly. All three of your faces showed visible shock. "What does this have to do with our rank?!" You ask slightly slamming your hands on the table. "If you aren't willing to track villains then why should we trust those who aren't using such a device? I will also be letting the rest of s-class access as well." He said getting out a box of them. He walks around letting you three take one out of the box.

It seemed to look like a bracelet and a super small screen. Like a mini version of the SE Apple Watch that is selling in stores right now. Suddenly a screen appears in front of you. It's like a 3D image floating in front of you. "This will help you track where they are." Sitch said as you all stare at it in amusement. "It seems to be fairly sturdy as well.." kamikaze said as you agree with a nod. "Does this also track us..?" King asked as Sitch nods.