I hate you (11)

"I hate you.." You began cooking in his small little kitchen. He had a large apartment but his kitchen was so small. "You know you love me~" he teased while cutting up some veggies next to you. You let out a sigh and began to make the broth as he whistled with delight.

*4 in the morning*

Your phone rang as you kept trying to call him. Your heart was aching, your mind couldn't think straight. Guilt was passing over your body like a constant waterfall. You couldn't stop the fact you had done something so horrible. "C-Come on bad.. Pick up the phone please.. You have night patrol tonight.. I'm so sorry.." You kept apologizing to him. You couldn't hold the guilt in anymore.

*click*

"Hello? Y/n? Is everything okay? You shouldn't be up right now?" He asked with clear concern in his tone. You felt yourself freeze listening to his voice. You could tell he wasn't thinking of anything. He wasn't thinking you were gonna tell him then and there. "..B-Bad.." You say to him as he listens. "Yes, Hun is everything okay..?" He asked leaving you to start tearing up.

You were going to do it. You were going to end everything, but that was until he said those sweet words to you. Those caring little words he always asked when you seemed uneasy.

"I-I.." you paused. It was like a chain had wrapped around your neck.

"I-I just missed you.. Sorry.." You reply as he lets out a small chuckle. "I'll be back tomorrow. Saitama told me you were staying at a friends house tonight last minute. I was actually gonna call you and make sure everything was okay. Saitama also said it was quite sudden. Is Gara in good hands..?" He asked with his usual cheerful voice.

"Y-Yeah.. I'll explain everything to you tomorrow.." You answer as he hums in response. "Well I gotta go hun, I'll see you tomorrow. I.. I love you." He said leaving you to feel two waterfalls of guilt. "..I-I love you too.." You felt tears fall, you could imagine his cute smile already. "Get some rest. See you tomorrow." He then hung up leaving you to be in silence.

You stood outside Garou's apartment letting your waterfall of tears out. You couldn't take all the guilt and pain anymore. The only way to break the wall was to cry.

"..I-I'm so sorry.." You fell to your knees and bent down into a little ball.

*Present*

I have to play it off..

"I have to leave here soon.. I left them with Gara out of nowhere. What I did was very inappropriate.." You quickly throw in the cut up veggies and let it boil. "You'll be fine, wasn't it worth it?" He asked while wrapping his hands around your waist. You awkwardly look away and start to clean up the kitchen.

"Did you break up with that boyfriend of yours..?" He asked while you started to clean the table. You paused for a bit and turned to look at him. "I.. I didn't yet.." You quickly slide out of his grasp and start to collect everything you need.

"Hey! Stay for breakfast at least.." he begged as you awkwardly start to walk away. "I-I really gotta go.." You tried to walk to the front door but he beat you to it. "Come on! Just stay for breakfast baby!" He begged again as you look up at him. "..F-Fine.." You gave in and set your stuff back on the couch.

He put an arm around you and kissed your forehead. "You'll be visiting a lot more.." He said while pulling out a chair for you at his dinner table. You sit down watching as he scoops up soups for two bowls.

I need to stop this..

"G-Garou..?" You call his name. He hums in response and walks over to place both your bowls on the table. "..C-Can we forget what happened yesterday..?" You ask as his face froze. You couldn't tell if he was in shock or very angry. You started to freak out and regretted your decision. "I-I'm sorry.." You apologized. You awkwardly grab the spoon on the table and began to stuff your face.

This was an attempt for him to not talk to you. He sat down across from you and also grabbed his spoon. "Why..?" He asked looking up at you from his bowl. You knew you had asked the wrong question at the wrong time.

Why did I do that????

"Forget last night? You're just gonna ask me to throw it away just like that?" He asked another question. You knew he was pissed, he never wanted to forget that night.

"G-Garou.. I just.. I felt kind of off yesterday.. Like I had taken some weird pill.." Then you stopped and thought about it.

"Or.. Maybe I was just really tired.." you added. You finished up your breakfast and put the dish in the sink. "I'll take some back to the apartment for Gara." You go through his cabinets to look for a plastic container. "Top right." He said while looking over at you.

You quickly open the top right cabinet to find various of containers. You quickly put the soup in one of the containers and throw the container in a bag. "Okay, I'm leaving now.." You quickly walk out of the room.

"Wait Y/n!" You heard him exclaim as he ran over to you. He stood next to you, he looked down at you with a plain face. He kissed your lips and walked away from you. "I'll see you later." He waved back at you.

You stare at him for a second then quickly turn away.

What kind of Hero are you Y/n..?

You quickly walk away feelings a roller coaster of emotions. You begged to that dumbass last night. How could you do such a thing to Bad. The friendliest most loyal person you've ever met. Everything was perfect, until you made the wrong move.

*Ring*

"M-My phone.." You grab your phone out of your pocket while running back home. Your breath hitched seeing who was calling you. "H-Hey Bad!" You say through the pain of guilt. "Hey! Good morning! I just wanted to check up on you. Are you back from your friends house?" He asked so innocently. You felt like a horrible demon compared to his angelic self.

It doesn't seem like he's an angel but compared to what you just did last night, that changed everything. "Oh yeah, I'm heading home right now." You answer finally spotting Saitama's apartment from down below. "Oh okay! Um if you're free today do you wanna go hang somewhere?" He asked putting you in a corner.

Shit...

"Uhhh if Gara is doing, okay.." You answer unsure of a decision. "Or I could meet you at the apartment?" He suggested. You pause to think.

This is bad..

(Literally 🙄😅)

10 votes for next chapter! ❤️😘